Author Topic: Is this gyne?  (Read 3697 times)

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
Hey, I'm 17 and I think I might have Gyne. I really don't know if this could be like a pubertal gyne that will eventually go away, even though I'm 17 I don't think I'm like fully developed (Don't have a beard yet etc)... I'm expecting some opinions please! Do you think this is gyne and do you think it will eventually go away on its own?

Thanks!

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
Here's more pics.

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
One more front pic. Ask me for more pics if needed! Thanks.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Of course you need to see a doctor, but to me it seems like puffy nipples.

Good luck!
---Bobby

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
Of course you need to see a doctor, but to me it seems like puffy nipples.

Good luck!
---Bobby

Do you think I should wait it out?

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
Someone else, please!

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
Since what age have you got this?  17 is end fase of puberty so i would assume they wouldnt go away on their own.
Do you feel gland right behind your nipples?
from pics mild gyne imo.
good luck

Offline usernamehere

• Posting Member
Looks like puffy nipples to me.. You could wait it out and see if it goes away on it own since you're just 17 and there are cases where people lose it after 18-19 even 20.. Or even if it doesn't go away on its own I reckon you could live with it, mainly because surgery is a big decision and it has its own pros and cons and cuz there are tons of people on and off this site living with huge D cup gyno.. But that's your decision to make.. Generally doctors advise that if the gyno has been the same(i.e. Not growing or reducing) for more than 2 years then it might not go away on its own.. Then you may consider surgery or live with it.. In the meanwhile if you're still unsure, best visit a general physician and/or a plastic surgeon and get their advice on this..

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
Thanks guys, but I'm 17 but I started puberty in a later stage than normal. Probably 14/15 or maybe 16. So I don't know.. Hope it can go on its own!

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
Someone please? Need some more opinions

TomJones

Want the truth?  Looks like a normal male chest to me.
Tom

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
Want the truth?  Looks like a normal male chest to me.
Tom

Made me feel better, thanks Tom  :)

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
Doesnt look ''normal'' to me , but it is one of the mildest cases ive ever seen , as ive said i think theres a little gyne in there and it wont go spontaneously

You could wait all year for opinions on wether its gyne or not, but i dont think it changes the way you feel about your chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024