Author Topic: my gyno....how bad??  (Read 3437 times)

Offline chest_confused

• Posting Member
Hi peeps!

28, Asian male, chest has been puffy and soft for years, but volume seems to increase every year. Pretty sure I've got gyno, but how bad is it on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 -> not noticeable; 10-> visible breasts)?
Thanks for your comments.

PS- this isn't posting with photos, so will attach photos in the next post.

Offline chest_confused

• Posting Member

Offline chest_confused

• Posting Member

Offline chest_confused

• Posting Member

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
It does look like you have gynecomastia, although you are also overweight so it can be a bit hard to determine how bad it actually is. I would recommend losing some weight and then re-assessing your chest at that point.
My surgery was done on Oct 20th, 2014 by Dr. J. Craig Fielding in Toronto, Ontario.

Offline chest_confused

• Posting Member
It does look like you have gynecomastia, although you are also overweight so it can be a bit hard to determine how bad it actually is. I would recommend losing some weight and then re-assessing your chest at that point.

well, i can certainly afford to lose a pound or ten, but i wouldn't call myself FAT! i have ca. 18-20% body fat, which is on the higher side of average, work out every other day, and am reasonably fit. i don't think losing five pounds - which i would love to- would affect the way my chest looks.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The camera angles tend to exaggerate the condition. Try some pictures that are more normal.

You are not likely to get any good answers based on those pictures.
Grandpa Dan

Offline chest_confused

• Posting Member
Hi,
will post new photos tomorrow; thanks for the suggestion.

Offline ducky

• Posting Member
Doesn't look like gyno in my opinion. Just looks like fat. Your nipple seems to be a normal size and I dont see any roundness specific to your areola...seems even throughout the whole region. If you have excess glandular tissue its minimal.

If I were you, I'd try and lose some weight before considering gyno surg. Maybe you can just do lipo too or something if you can't.

Goodluck man.

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
Do you have a belly? if so chest/belly fat are the LAST to go in most cases.. even after love handles, getting low low body fat percentage you're at 18-20 get to 14-16 and see if you notice a difference

steven618

looks more adipose than glandular. hit the gym and cut back on heavy carbs and bad fats and i'm sure you will see a wonderful difference.

Offline ducky

• Posting Member
ya id focus on weight loss... looks more like a fat problem. i say that cause your nipples are how they should be, not bigger as typically seen with glandular tissue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024