Author Topic: Is this gyno or fat plz help  (Read 2431 times)

Offline liton2k

• Posting Member
i am not 156 pounds and 5'11 , i was 190 before i would like to know if its gyno or fat plz help thnx

Offline liton2k

• Posting Member
If someone would replay it would be good

Offline Sicko11

• Posting Member
Cant really tell from this picture, a picture from the side would help

hammer

I agree, more pictures would help and side views would be great, but with what you have provided I would say that if you do it would be a very mild case. That being said mild in one mans eyes can be worse in another's so that would just be my opinion.

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member

Offline liton2k

• Posting Member

hammer

Yes, you do have a mild case, but as I said before, what is mild to one isn't to another.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member

I believe you do have excessive glandular tissue over your pectoral muscle and if it's bothering you, the only way to fix it would be surgery.  And I also think your right side is larger than left one.  Or does it shows like that because you're raising your hand to take the shots?

You are in great shape and I think the surgery outcome will be superb.  Just make sure you do your homework and chose a board certified plastic surgeon that is specialized in gyne surgery.

Good luck!
---Bobby

Offline liton2k

• Posting Member
ya ur right my right side is more bigger then my left side , do you know whats the price for this kind of surgery?

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
ya ur right my right side is more bigger then my left side , do you know whats the price for this kind of surgery?

Price varies and depends on many factors. Where are you located at? In US?

Offline liton2k

• Posting Member
new york and can you tell me a estimated price plz

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
new york and can you tell me a estimated price plz

Let me tell you this first: now that you live in NY, you don't want to get it done by any surgeon except Dr Jacobs.  Don't let the price be the determining factor.  Save money and get it done right!

I think if done under local, it can be as a little as 4-5k-ish.   Why don't you call Dr Jacob's office and go for a consultation.  They'll give you the quote at the end.

Good luck,
---Bobby

hammer

Bobby's right, doc Jacobs is one of the best! You can't go wrong with him!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024