Author Topic: Help hide gynecomastia  (Read 4672 times)

Offline Ri401

• Posting Member
Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to share with everyone how I deal with my gynecomastia. If you look up "underworks" on Amazon.com they sell a wide variety of gynecomastia compression vests. I use the ones that look like mens tank tops, or "wifebeaters". They work pretty well as long as you wash them and care for them as instructed. They're similar to under armour but thinner and compress even better. They're great for during the summer. I have some discomfort of my back and shoulders when I wear them because I tuck them tightly into my pants, and I bought mine a size too small for extra compression.

I am not affiliated with the company in any way. I just wanted to share that with you guys because it's an inexpensive (around 20 bucks a shirt) way to help deal with it. The chest compression works decently and they aren't too hot.

hammer

Truth is my friend, people don't notice you near as much as "we" think they do! They are all far to busy focused on their our problems and issuses to have time to even notice if you or I have breast or not. This is why when a crime is committed and you have 10 witnesses, you also have 10 different stories!

I wear a 46H bra under just a good tee shirt one size to big, and I have never beed stared at nor has anything been said to me! I am a heaver guy and have a full beard so it's not like I'm trying to look like an ugly old woman.

If you're a smaller guy, you may be just fine in a tee that isn't form fitting, as long as it isn't wet!

Good luck,

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024