Author Topic: Are they feeling heavier than usual?  (Read 3485 times)

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Regardless of the bra I wear, at times the "girls" feel as though they are heavier. I just noticed it today at work while coming down the ramp to the boiler room area. They were bouncing slightly but they definitely felt heavy. I never noticed this heaviness before and has this happened to anyone else? I am currently a 44B/C. If this is the incorrect spot for this, I am sorry.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:11:49 AM by expedient-traveller »

Offline TigerPaws

Regardless of the bra I wear, at times the "girls" feel as though they are heavier. I just noticed it today at word while coming down the ramp to the boiler room area. They were bouncing slightly but they definitely felt heavy. I never noticed this before and has this happened to anyone else? I am currently a 44B/C. If this is the incorrect spot for this, I am sorry.
If you are having a spike in Estrogen which can come from loosing weight (Estrogen is stored in fat cells) to a spike in your hormone levels due to other reasons. The receptors in your breasts can feel fuller and/or more firm than you are used to. I have also read that strenuous exercise or exertion can cause the same effect but I suspect this is due to the release of Estrogen from the fat cells.

The issue with Estrogen is that the more your release the more Estrogen receptors become active (men are born with them but Testosterone keeps them dormant) and thus the bigger/fuller your breasts become. If you go on a diet with the intent to reduce the apparent size of your breasts, you will often accomplish just the opposite because the increase in Estrogen will spur the growth of your breast gland. 

hammer

Have you had any tenderness? This could mean you are have some growth in size or fullness going on.

Bob 

• Silver Member
Bob: They have been a little tender but not much.
TigerPaws: Thanks for the info, it helps explain things. I talked with a female friend at work who knows I have gyno, her brother also has it, and asked her about breast heaviness and she said it is common in women. Apparently it happens frequently with them which totally supports what TigerPaws said. It just never happened to me before or I just did not take notice of it before. Very strange feeling. Life sure it interesting.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It varies,  Sometimes I am more aware of them.  Sometimes they seem more sensitive.  Overall,  The average seems to have remained the same for as long as I can remember.  
Grandpa Dan

• Silver Member
It seems to me, based on what TigerPaws stated, that with the estrogen spiking again, I may be in for some more growth. I just went through a growth spurt that was from Jan. to late April and some of my bras no longer fit. I do not need another growth spurt since I just ordered some new bras. Still, the sun is shining and the birds still sing...life is still good even if I am getting more top heavy.

Offline TigerPaws

It seems to me, based on what TigerPaws stated, that with the estrogen spiking again, I may be in for some more growth. I just went through a growth spurt that was from Jan. to late April and some of my bras no longer fit. I do not need another growth spurt since I just ordered some new bras. Still, the sun is shining and the birds still sing...life is still good even if I am getting more top heavy.
I am not trying to sound unkind sir, it is just that we need to get used to what is and has happened to us. Remember a girl can begin developing breasts at 10 to 13 and continue long into their early 20's. As man we tend to grow a bit more slowly and in spurts, so our growth and development can go on for many more years, sometimes for the rest of your life.

• Silver Member
I had no idea. I was thinking of the occasional growth spurt and leveling off followed by another growth spurt and eventual end of growth. That is a bit disconcerting, but it is good to know so I will be aware. Thank you!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024