Author Topic: dont know if i have gyno or not. please help!  (Read 2568 times)

Offline teddow

• Posting Member
hi,

just wondering if i have gyne or not.  I have had faily big nipples since I was about 15-16 and now I am 26.  They are still there.  Both niples stick out a little and it feels like a have some tissue under them.  It is not that bad compared some pics I have seen because I am fairly thin.  Does any know if i can cure this or would this be under surgery category?

Gine2D

Everyone has nipples with tissue under them.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
that, however, does not change the fact some have more than others and some may feel differently about them.  

there is unfortunately no simple "cure".  your description of tissue behind does say gyne however.  it's just a question of can you live with it or is it worth it to you to get rid of it.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline girlieman

• Posting Member
  • Bigger Is Better
    • New World Order
hi,

just wondering if i have gyne or not.  I have had faily big nipples since I was about 15-16 and now I am 26.  They are still there.  Both niples stick out a little and it feels like a have some tissue under them.  It is not that bad compared some pics I have seen because I am fairly thin.  Does any know if i can cure this or would this be under surgery category?

Why does this worry you so?
'I could never be a woman.  I'd spend the entire day playing with my breasts' - Woody Allen

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024