Author Topic: How to accept?  (Read 6839 times)

Offline dani

Hello! I am teenager. My weigh is 85kg. I want to advice. How to accept my breast in public places? For example on the beach with friends. What should I tell they if the ask about my nipples? Also, how much minutes in a day should I exercise to lose 15kg?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I accept myself as a normal person.  I cannot bring myself to accept the opinion that a condition that exists in 1/3 of the male population is is any way abnormal.
Having some degree of breast enlargement is actually no more abnormal than having blue eyes.
Some people seem to prefer to think that they are somehow abnormal or deformed.  I think they are sick.
Grandpa Dan

Offline TigerPaws

Hello! I am teenager. My weigh is 85kg. I want to advice. How to accept my breast in public places? For example on the beach with friends. What should I tell they if the ask about my nipples? Also, how much minutes in a day should I exercise to lose 15kg?
Try eating LESS, eating HEALTHY, drink WATER not soda and cut out all refined sugar.

As for exercise, try fast walking, start with a couple of kilometers a day and work your way to longer speed walks.

See how you feel in 6 months, take photos every 2 weeks of yourself as a reference, count calories, keep a record of what you eat. Be disciplined and you will succeed.

it is called Die with a T on the end DIET.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hello Dani TigerPaws is correct however I as well as most of the guys in here have breasts, mine are a full B cup and I go topless all summer if someone asks about or makes comments just tell them you grew them yourself and don't be upset they don't have any .its all a matter of personal acceptance I like myself the way I am boobs and all. confidence is something you need to develop on your own , so good luck .

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I am old enough to remember the comedy team of Abbot and Costello.  Abbot short and chubby, Costello tall and lean.  
In one of their exchanges, Costello told Abbot he should go on a diet.  Abbot responded that a diet was when you could have all you wanted but you were only allowed to eat things you did not like,
I think most of us who have trouble keeping our weight down can  see ourselves in what Abbot said.

hammer

I recently went back on the low carb diet. I will now change that to low carb life style. Years ago I lost 60 lbs on it but stopped and I needed to restart. I've lost another 20!

I bought a commercial dehydrator so I can make large batches of my own beef jurkey, Debbie has found and made several fantastic low carb recipes that taste outstanding! Even though she is a very small women she is eating the same, and enjoying the recipes too! An example is lasagna made with zucchini squash instead of lasagna noodles. It tasted better then regular lasagna!

And of course there are always eggs! Fixed anyway including pickled.

In the end, we've only found one meal we didn't like, but several we did, including substituting potatoes with cauliflower. You can use cauliflower instead of mashed potatoes or potato soup and many other things!

So far I'm very happy with this life style, and my insulin use had dropped dramatically from 6 injections a day to 2 very small ones!

Offline TigerPaws

I recently went back on the low carb diet. I will now change that to low carb life style. Years ago I lost 60 lbs on it but stopped and I needed to restart. I've lost another 20!

I bought a commercial dehydrator so I can make large batches of my own beef jurkey, Debbie has found and made several fantastic low carb recipes that taste outstanding! Even though she is a very small women she is eating the same, and enjoying the recipes too! An example is lasagna made with zucchini squash instead of lasagna noodles. It tasted better then regular lasagna!

And of course there are always eggs! Fixed anyway including pickled.

In the end, we've only found one meal we didn't like, but several we did, including substituting potatoes with cauliflower. You can use cauliflower instead of mashed potatoes or potato soup and many other things!

So far I'm very happy with this life style, and my insulin use had dropped dramatically from 6 injections a day to 2 very small ones!
If you like jerky try making it out of American Bison (Buffalo), I have Gout in my left foot (hurts like hell and red meat aggravates it) and I can enjoy lean healthy meat without the problems associated with eating beef (and I do miss my Beef).

I have to personally import around 100lbs a year as it it is simply not available here. Otherwise it is seafood, cluck. pork and gobble for me.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:28:58 PM by TigerPaws »

Offline TigerPaws

http://therussianchefina.com/
One of the Ladies I date runs a web site devoted to healthy cooking (note nothing is advertised or for sale on this site).
You will find a number of easy to prepare health conscious meals, surf on over and look around.

hammer

I've made plenty of jurkey out of deer when I get one, didn't go hunting this year though do to my back problems, but I never thought of bison! I've ate it in burger form and I do like it!

Offline TigerPaws

I've made plenty of jurkey out of deer when I get one, didn't go hunting this year though do to my back problems, but I never thought of bison! I've ate it in burger form and I do like it!
hammer,

Look up the health benefits of Bison, I think you will be surprised.

Offline Joe340

Hello, I'm very new to this problem.   So I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.   I've been swimming laps at lunch time.   Yes, wearing a woman's unitard swim suit with shelf bra.  I have to wrap up in a towel in the locker room.   Things are going better than I would of thought.   I'm a full B size from prostate surgery in September.   Hang in there and you will find ways to continue the things that you enjoy. 

hammer

Hello, I'm very new to this problem.   So I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.   I've been swimming laps at lunch time.   Yes, wearing a woman's unitard swim suit with shelf bra.  I have to wrap up in a towel in the locker room.   Things are going better than I would of thought.   I'm a full B size from prostate surgery in September.   Hang in there and you will find ways to continue the things that you enjoy.

Welcome to the club that most of us really don't want to be a part of, but learn to live with in this section of the forum.

Sorry to about your surgery! Mine grow to H cup size due to the lost of my testicles in my 30's, I'm 57 now. I hope that yours stay smaller, as the bigger they are the more of a pain in the butt they can be!

Offline TigerPaws

Joe340 I 100% understand, I was diagnosed with an enlarged Prostate several years ago and they found a precancerous mass. Fortunately the physicians I was working with pointed me in the direction of a doctor and clinic which at the time was experimenting with a radical new treatment (today it is main stream).

Direct Estrogen therapy with Testosterone suppressors.

The results after 8 months is that my Prostate was and is healthy and normal, the mass was gone. The price was and is 38D breasts (which still hurt and itch) and other distinctly female traits.

There are a few other side effects which in the grand scheme of things are really minor to a gentleman of my age.

Wearing a bra for support, SportsVest or a sports bra is a small price to pay for my health.

Tan lines are a whole other issue to deal with.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 02:51:20 PM by TigerPaws »

Offline jdb

• Posting Member
Joe340 I 100% understand, I was diagnosed with an enlarged Prostate several years ago and they found a precancerous mass. Fortunately the physicians I was working with pointed me in the direction of a doctor and clinic which at the time was experimenting with a radical new treatment (today it is main stream).

The results after 8 months is that my Prostate was and is healthy and normal, the mass was gone. The price was and is 38D breasts (which still hurt and itch) and other distinctly female traits.

There are a few other side effects which in the grand scheme of things are really minor to a gentleman of my age.

Wearing a bra for support, SportsVest or a sports bra is a small price to pay for my health.

[/quote]

It is interesting that you are using estrogen for prostate treatment.  Current thinking is that estrogen has a role to play in causing prostate cancer.
See link http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3134227/

Offline TigerPaws

It is interesting that you are using estrogen for prostate treatment.  Current thinking is that estrogen has a role to play in causing prostate cancer.
See link http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3134227/
[/quote]

The information is considerably out of date as it is with ANYTHING involving government. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024