Author Topic: Breasts and hips and butt  (Read 17250 times)

Offline Busty

Wondering if it is common for men with breasts to also have wider hips and bigger butt? I do.

Offline fairviewL

• Posting Member
Depends. If the cause is determined to be idiopathic,  probably not. If the cause is the result of an upside hormone balance where the ratio of E to T is upside down then fat will be preferentially deposited in typical female locations such as you have observed. The nature of the beast. 

aboywithgirls

In my case, my hips and butter are unmistakably feminine. I stands to reason that the same hormones that caused the secondary sexual female characteristic of my breast size and shape had the same effect on my hips and butt. 
Womens jeans and slacks are usually a much better fit than anything that I can find in the men's department. Like bras, you have to wear what fits.

Offline TigerPaws

In my case, my hips and butter are unmistakably feminine. I stands to reason that the same hormones that caused the secondary sexual female characteristic of my breast size and shape had the same effect on my hips and butt.
Womens jeans and slacks are usually a much better fit than anything that I can find in the men's department. Like bras, you have to wear what fits.
aboywithgirls is correct if your hormone balance has tipped to being Estrogen dominate then you will develop secondary female characteristics. Fat redistribution takes time but it will happen, one of the first signs is softer more feminine skin.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 03:39:07 PM by TigerPaws »

Offline Busty

I agree, Fairview.  I am similar, aboywithgirls.

Offline fairviewL

• Posting Member
Damn smart phones. I hate it when I lose a post. 
And the reverse is also true. When E has become the dominant hormone any weight loss will be preferentially lost in the typical male locations first thus accentuating a more feminized body shape. When you're gyne is caused by a hormonal balance your body screws with you 9 ways from Sunday. Like I said, nature of the beast. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
When a person adds a bit of fat, those are the first places where it is most apt to be deposited and sadly, the last places where it is lost.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline TigerPaws

Yes, I have had several Ladies casually comment on my butt and legs. On the plus side you will get a slightly more rounded face and reduced wrinkles making you look younger.

Offline Busty

Thank you for the encouraging replies.  I pretty much agree with all.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I have a different body situation.  In a suit I need "short" pants for the rise, a tall for the jacket with a 12 inch drop chest to waist and 2 inches longer than average arms with a small neck on a big shoulders and chest causing folds in all the wrong places. So fit problems are galore no matter how the hormone and nutritional balance comes out.  I don't fit average anything as many of you are saying..  I sympathize with all of the various fit problems.  Shopping was a problem in days gone by.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
In my own case, I usually wear jump suits for work and have buttons added to the waistline of my pants so I can use button in suspenders.  I have almost no butt or hips so a belt needs to be painfully tight to hold up my pants.  Wearing clothing that hangs from the shoulders is much more comfortable.   

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
In my own case, I usually wear jump suits for work and have buttons added to the waistline of my pants so I can use button in suspenders.  I have almost no butt or hips so a belt needs to be painfully tight to hold up my pants.  Wearing clothing that hangs from the shoulders is much more comfortable.  

My hips are smaller than my waist and not enough butt for comfy sitting.  I understand the tight belt situation as I have too have that. 

hammer

In my own case, I usually wear jump suits for work and have buttons added to the waistline of my pants so I can use button in suspenders.  I have almost no butt or hips so a belt needs to be painfully tight to hold up my pants.  Wearing clothing that hangs from the shoulders is much more comfortable.   

My hips are smaller than my waist and not enough butt for comfy sitting.  I understand the tight belt situation as I have too have that.

Yep, I'm in the same boat, no hips or butt either! always pulling my pants up! I've use suspenders too if I wear regular pants, but I prefer those more expensive sweatpants, because of my back problems, I don't like anything tight or heavy around my waist!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:43:32 AM by hammer »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The one piece jump suits are easy, but suspenders can be a problem.  I fought with the clip on suspenders for years before I got a new suit years ago and the store had a rack full of suspenders that had button loops.  So I asked if they would add buttons to the waste band while they were altering the suit to fit.   That worked so well that I eventually had buttons sewn into all my trousers.    The clip will snag on the car seat and open.  Same thing on a sofa.  The buttons never fail.  

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I am of the no butt shape, never had much there.  I've always had nice legs, but I was a very avid bike rider when I was in Germany (>3000 km in 2 years)
I have wondered for those who have had low T/high E when young, and ended up with more a female shape, did they keep it when the T levels changed to more normal?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024