Author Topic: How bad is my gynecomastia?  (Read 3355 times)

Offline jrflatnow

• Posting Member
Yep you have gynecomastia......

Offline Omfon

Is it bad? How bad? Should i get surgery? Dont say it depends on me. What would you do?

Offline gyno1990

• Posting Member
I think you should lose some weight and put on some muscle on first. 

Try dropping to a weight you are comfortable maintaining. 

You will look better and can assess whether or not you want surgery at that point in time. And if you do, it will be easier to get good results and will likely cost you less money. 

Offline John16102

• Posting Member
I disagree with him losing weight. My boobs are big like his and I lost weight but they were still there. I found a woman that accepts my b cup boobs then I stopped stressing over it. I do understand when you are young and have big boobs, it's very stressful. 

You have boobs so accept them or have the surgery.

aboywithgirls

Loosing weight probably won't help. Putting on muscle probably won't help. The end result will be more projected breasts. I've been there, done that. 
I elected to keep my breasts because it was a better option for me. I didn't see the point of the the risk, recovery, pain and cost of it. I actually wear a 36G bra. I wear every day. A simple garment that keeps me comfortable and supported. To me, it's no big deal. Women do the same thing every day. 
It doesn't make me woman because I have breasts. Iam offered the same service and  get treated with respect whether I'm getting fitted for a new bra my annual mammogram which are also the biggest drawbacks. If you decide that keeping your breasts is right for you, you also need to take care of them.
Good luck onwhichever path you choose.

steven618

I disagree with him losing weight. My boobs are big like his and I lost weight but they were still there. I found a woman that accepts my b cup boobs then I stopped stressing over it. I do understand when you are young and have big boobs, it's very stressful.

I will agree to this, when mine first began developing they were so miniscule no one could tell but i was freaking out all day about who could see my breasts. Stressing myself out like I had DD's or something. But then they began to grow more about a year ago and stopped for a few and now are growing again and guess what...at 30, i don't give a damn. I got a beautiful wife who I am sure would not want me to have breasts but is fully aware that gynecomastia can stop and go for years and years to go...Sometimes it stops and nothing happens anymore, other people as on this forum can vouch that they have grown cup sizes over the decades. Would she approve of me wearing a bra if they got to be B or C cups, probably, would she like it, hell no, but we have had the talks of "what if they grow more" Point being you get to a point where you just don't care anymore and you accept you for you. I went to 7 surgeons in my area and scheduled 1 surgery I never showed up to cause a surgeons words rang in my ears when he examined me "whether you got a small amount of tissue that no one can see, or you got breasts bigger than most women, this surgery is strictly designed for the insecure and the ones who truly need it...cancer, tumors, whatever..." I realized I was just being self concious and insecure and I was about to go in to 6500 of debt because of it...If I was 50 or 60 I really wouldn't care but at 30 and having my breasts grow from time to time and getting mildly larger at this point I'm realizing that the only thing I wish is that I could wear a bra, never in the past 2 years have I reflected and wished I'd gone under the knife. I think you def have gyne but I also think with confidence and charisma and everything else that makes a good man, a good man, your breasts will be an asset not a curse in the years to come. After all my friend has had gyne since puberty and has C cups...he's pretty fit, and works out a lot just has very female like breasts...and he gets women like crazy, they don't care. They only care if they zone in on how much you care.

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member

I will agree to this, when mine first began developing they were so miniscule no one could tell but i was freaking out all day about who could see my breasts. Stressing myself out like I had DD's or something. But then they began to grow more about a year ago and stopped for a few and now are growing again and guess what...at 30, i don't give a damn. I got a beautiful wife who I am sure would not want me to have breasts but is fully aware that gynecomastia can stop and go for years and years to go...Sometimes it stops and nothing happens anymore, other people as on this forum can vouch that they have grown cup sizes over the decades. Would she approve of me wearing a bra if they got to be B or C cups, probably, would she like it, hell no, but we have had the talks of "what if they grow more" Point being you get to a point where you just don't care anymore and you accept you for you. I went to 7 surgeons in my area and scheduled 1 surgery I never showed up to cause a surgeons words rang in my ears when he examined me "whether you got a small amount of tissue that no one can see, or you got breasts bigger than most women, this surgery is strictly designed for the insecure and the ones who truly need it...cancer, tumors, whatever..." I realized I was just being self concious and insecure and I was about to go in to 6500 of debt because of it...If I was 50 or 60 I really wouldn't care but at 30 and having my breasts grow from time to time and getting mildly larger at this point I'm realizing that the only thing I wish is that I could wear a bra, never in the past 2 years have I reflected and wished I'd gone under the knife. I think you def have gyne but I also think with confidence and charisma and everything else that makes a good man, a good man, your breasts will be an asset not a curse in the years to come. After all my friend has had gyne since puberty and has C cups...he's pretty fit, and works out a lot just has very female like breasts...and he gets women like crazy, they don't care. They only care if they zone in on how much you care.

Yes you are absolutely correct.  I opted to have the surgery because it was in essence destroying my own self confidence so that in itself made it very difficult to interact with females.  If it doesn't alter your self confidence no point in getting the surgery in my opinion.  

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Yes you have it.
How bad it is depends on your feelings about it.   If you are having emotional distress because of it,  then it is bad.   Size is not an issue, only the way it disturbs you.  
Does it need surgery? You alone are the only person who can answer that. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024