Author Topic: A Website of Bras for Men Only  (Read 12704 times)

South1

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 03:00:02 PM by South1 »

Offline TigerPaws

Hum.... Seems to be a cross dressing fetish site.

aboywithgirls

Here's the thing, for me anyway. ... I guess that it really doesn't matter where the bra came from, or even what it looks like.  As long as the fit is good and it's comfortable and provides the needed support, who cares where it came from. 
The bras that I'm wearing now, came from a lingerie very feminine  boutiques. I think everyone of them have at least a little lace, some with ribbons and other embellishments. They are by definition, an article of clothing intended for the opposite sex which makes me, technically a crossdresser.
It is what it is and I am what I am. I chose to keep my breasts and I choose to wear a bra. I STILL think that it's a better option over surgery.  

hammer

You are very small compared to many of us! I'm a 46H, mostly due to the lose of my testicles, however I had gyno long before that! I am still as much a man as I was at 27 and more man then most of these kids will ever be now days!

A bra is just an article of clothing to support breast nothing more, nothing less. In our case it doesn't matter that we are men as we do have breast!

Trust me when I say that people will not notice you as much as you think they will, and if someone does, who the hell cares?

Bob

Offline jdb

• Posting Member
[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It’s just that I am trying to find a garment that will press my breasts downward against my chest so that my increasingly protruding and obvious nipples will not be so noticeable. I just need something to flatten me out without any padding or protrusion. This little bra really does that better than the other feminine bras I have purchased in recent months. And it’s plain in design. That’s what I want at the end of the day.[/font][/color]
Many here use sports bras to flatten and support breasts.  They can be what you describe as wanting,... plain and flattening.
Like Hammer says, many of as are larger than you, as am I being a 38DD and I often use a sports bra to minimize my breasts successfully.

rrr

[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Many here use sports bras to flatten and support breasts.  They can be what you describe as wanting,... plain and flattening.[/font][/color]

I tried a sports bra when I was smaller and it gave me a uni-boob look. How do you manage to make them flatter without creating a uni-boob?

I did not try a formed bra, only a generic halter type - is that the problem?

Bummed

Offline TigerPaws

Your answers are in trial and return, order from quality on-line retailers with a good return policy and remember that your needs will change with the seasons.

Try different styles and manufactures, even within the same manufacturer there will be differences. Surprisingly sometimes a sheer bra will work very well, everything depends on your body type, size and what you are trying the achieve.

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
I haven't been on the site lately but went on this afternoon, and am happy to add something to what others have said, all very good advice.
As Bob mentioned, this is something you have to live with, so acceptance is best, surgery an alternative only as a last resort from my perspective.
If you take that first step of acceptance, it is not hard to find something that will fit your needs well, I had to do same about 4 years ago when doc told me to start wearing support for my developing breast and I am only 48B but continue to grow it seems. 
Another good bit of advice, try before you buy!  You can go to the good shops which will be happy to fit you and they will find a great solution but plan to spend a min of $50, or you can try the online or outlet shops, but I would only do so if they have a good return policy. 
There are huge differences between  styles and brands, and I went the route of buying different styles found on sale, but now have a dozen of so bras that I may never wear. 
Once you find some bras that are comfortable and work well for you, you are set. 
You will find there are different bras for different occasions, and some of the bras I wear in winter with heavy shirts on are very comfortable but provide more projection than I like in the summer. 
A tee shirt bra is a better choice in summer as the molded cups really don't provide the projection that some of the others do as you will learn.
Unfortunately, you will be trying to learn what some of our wives did over many years in a short time, so best advice, is go to some of the larger chains like OHP or Lane Bryant and ask for some help- if you are a larger chest size like myself or some of the others, you may have to go to Catherine's, or some of the specialty shops to find choices that work for you.
Last point, acceptance is first step, nothing can happen until you accept who you are and be happy with the cross you are given, as many are not as lucky in health as we are.

hammer

db, you and I have Alure here in MN , I'm not sure if that is anywhere else. As I have said before, I highly recommend them. You may not need to go to a place that Specializes in just ladies under wear, but I found that they worked very well for me!

To me it has become second nature. I'm a diabetic, I get special shoes from a store that has shoes for diabetics! I'm a male with a huge breast issue, I go to a store that Specializes in fitting bras!

End of story.

hammer

South1, I understand those hard core Christian Conservatives that you deal with! I'm one of them, in fact I'm an ordained one of them as well! I don't believe in any of the stuff that is going on, I feel that a business should be able to decline making a cake for a gay wedding, I will not do a gay marriage and as a minister I have that right!

I'm as conservative as they come, but I'm nor will you be a cross dresser if you wear a bra to support breast that happens to grow on our chest beyond our control!

If someone can tell you have big breast even if you don't have a bra on they may think you should have a bra on!  That happened to me long before I was as big as I am now because I just wore tee shirts and I had people tell me that I needed a bra!

I know that it's hard, but don't let what others might think control what you do what's right for you in your life! We all do it including myself!

Bob

aboywithgirls

Absolutely, Hammer! I also did not set out to grow breasts or end up wearing a 36G bra! But it's where I'm at and I've accepted it. It's much easier on myself, mentally and physically accepting my condition. It's only after acceptance that things improve. 
Having breasts or wearing a bra is not the worst thing in the world. I can think of quite a few things that would be worse. At least with breasts, they already have the perfect garment in an endless selection of sizes, colors and styles to help us.

rrr

In my business I deal with mostly hard-working, conservative, pro-Ronald Reagan,

This I get, and am in total sync.

Christian-oriented customers (my kinda people!)

This is why fiscal conservatives and/or libertarians find it difficult or impossible to get elected. 

I was going to go on a rant about this, but tis not the place.

Bummed

rrr

Having breasts or wearing a bra is not the worst thing in the world. I can think of quite a few things that would be worse. At least with breasts, they already have the perfect garment in an endless selection of sizes, colors and styles to help us.

Agreed, there are many far worse things that could happen. However, if having breasts is the only issue a man has, it is not only major, it is THE issue.

This makes it much more difficult to come to terms with. If I had a slew of other health issues, breasts would not even be on the list of worries.

Bummed

hammer

Bummed, you should drop to your knees and thank the Lord that you've been blessed with "just" the breast to "worry" about, then maybe you can stop worrying so much about them!

Offline TigerPaws

Agreed, there are many far worse things that could happen. However, if having breasts is the only issue a man has, it is not only major, it is THE issue.

This makes it much more difficult to come to terms with. If I had a slew of other health issues, breasts would not even be on the list of worries.

Bummed
Bummed I am not trying to sound cruel but you complain too much.

Your choices are simple.

1. Get the medical attention necessary to take care of yourself. Work hard, save your money and pay to have whatever you believe you need taken care of.

2. Get used to your life as it is and move on. As the U.S. Marines say "Adapt and Overcome".

3. End yourself.

Complaining and wining gets you (or anyone else) no where.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024