Author Topic: New member/Surgery in 3 weeks  (Read 2956 times)

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Hey everyone.  My surgery is booked in three weeks.  It is bilateral surgical excision reduction of gynecomastia by excision and liposuction.My case is severe.  My gyne is completely genetic (my father has it as well) and I have had it since I hit puberty.
It has bothered me for a long time now and I finally bit the bullet and decided to get surgery.   I am 29 years old and I want to be able to just go to the beach and swimming without worrying about people looking at me strange.  I am in decent shape 5'10 180 pounds and I plan on getting into really good shape once my surgery has healed. 
I can share pre and post op pictures after the surgery if anyone is interested.  Oddly it seems from perusing the forum I am going to the doctor who can't be named, however his track record speaks for itself.  I am just really hoping I don't have to get a drain and the pain isn't too bad.  Anyway thanks for listening.

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Surgery is on Friday and I am getting a bit anxious 

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Well I got the surgery today!  Everything seemed to go well and I go back on Tuesdays for a checkup.  I can't see the results yet through my bandages but I do see huge bruising going on.  The weird thing is is that it doesn't hurt much when I am laying down but when I stand up and walk around it hurts like hell.  I'll post some pictures in the photo section soon.

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Check out my before and after pics on user photos forum.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024