Author Topic: How bad is it?  (Read 1782 times)

Offline JohnnyH

• Posting Member
So my GP told me that I probably have gyno, but how bad do you think it is? Do you think some girls would be repulsed seeing me without a shirt for instance? Is it light enough that it can become (mostly) invisible by training my chest?

Offline JohnnyH

• Posting Member

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
So my GP told me that I probably have gyno, but how bad do you think it is? Do you think some girls would be repulsed seeing me without a shirt for instance? Is it light enough that it can become (mostly) invisible by training my chest?

I don't think you have anything there that a girl or woman would notice or think of as a breast. I don't see anything Only a fear and shame filled male would even ask about "how bad is it"  and you leave me wondering "what "it"?.  You ought to try on a pair of DDs for size.  So even the doctor isn't sure you have gynecomastia.  If you can't tell why do you care? 

hammer

As the Alchemist said, I don't see a problem either!

I could fill a bra from the time I was in my teens and I had no problems with girls, served my country for 11 years, had my own business, fathered 5 kids and now have my 5th grandchild on the way! I now need a 46H bra do to heath issues,  and no one in my family or friends see a problem!

So, I don't think it bad at all!

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
You appear to be carrying a little body fat around the chest and belly, with limited muscle mass.  You may want to hit the gym and work on building up your pecs.  You'll lose some body fat in the process.  If you still have a problem, post updated photos here.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
I really agree with the other 3 that commented, but would add that the lower stomach roll is more noticeable than your chest.  Maybe you have puffy nipples but that is the main upper chest issue, besides a little fat.  Otherwise you just have no abs, do some crunches.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024