Author Topic: Hey dudes  (Read 2006 times)

Offline DrunkenAussie

• Posting Member
Hey dudes
Ive joined the ranks of men with boobs. Me and my wife accepted the fact that i have them and support them as i should however finding a bra that fits properly is exceedingly difficult due to underarm fat. It appears that a push up bra seems to be the most comfortable it just makes me look bigger.😓 ive been feeling bummed about it recently i can either be free look fine but hurt or be uncomfortable in the armpits bir otherwise fine and look like a tranny😓. It appears that my wife seems less interested in me but i could be reading to much into it. If people dont accept me as i am they can darn off ( sorry about potty mouth but its true) 
Anyway thats my rant done
Does anyone else have trouble finding a bra that fits properly even a pro fitter had an issue. 

hammer

We all go through mixed emotions during acceptance, I still do and I've been wearing bras on and off since the 90's now being a 46H I still don't wear one everyday, but I pay the price for when I don't.

You may need to try another fitter. I go to a Boutique instead of a department store. That way it is more specialized.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

aboywithgirls

I've been wearing a bra fulltime for over 30 years.  I still go to boutiques to get fitted. Sometimes I will try on 30 bras before finding what works for me.

Offline DrunkenAussie

• Posting Member
Everything has sorted it self out. I was reading too much into it. Push up bras are the way forward for me so comfy which is more important than looks. Im kinda of the opinion that of i have them might aswell male them look their best even its its only my wife sees it. 
My biggest issue now is getting my bikini body ready for summer.😀😀

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Finding the perfect bra seems to be the search of a lifetime. Just when you find one that fits perfectly...you out grow it. I have found that underwire bras provide the best support and do not lift too much. Even if they do lift, very few people seem to notice. I am not as big as some but I am far from small (46DD/DDD), so I can speak with a little experience behind me. Be well my fellow bearer of dual "assets" and know that you are far, far from being alone on this journey.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024