Author Topic: I've accepted what I am.  (Read 2566 times)

Offline djdj

• Posting Member
I posted a while ago .. and I was feeling messed up to say the least about being in this situation.

But in the last 3 weeks, I met a woman.  She knows (I told her before we met).  And she finds it insanely attractive.  She actually wants them bigger, lol.

Anyway.  I've felt so good about myself in the last 3 weeks.  Better than I've ever felt.  I feel like I was meant to have breasts.  I want them bigger too.  And they turn me on so much (which I know is messed up, to say the least).

Since I've met her I've just had this amazing, deep sense of acceptance.  
Just wanted to share with you guys.

hammer

Congratulations!  There's nothing better for a man, then a good woman! 

I wish you all the best!

Offline djdj

• Posting Member
Thank you :).

I think I'm starting to fetishize myself, lol.

Offline djdj

• Posting Member
I've even accepted to get a bra :).

She measured me today (first time I ever got measured) -- I'm HUGE!

Looking for the first bra to buy.  Open to recommendations?

hammer

Go for a formal fitting!  I always thought that I was a DD until I did and I ended up being a 46H! My wife said that I was treated with more respect then my daughter was when they went to a department stores at the mall of America for her first fitting.  I now go to the same place for all my bras. I went to a Boutique in St. Paul called Allure for my fitting.

Good luck

Offline djdj

• Posting Member
Thank you.
Do you buy bras that are just the normal female bras .. or is there something different we should look out for?

hammer

You can see a picture in "I'm bigger than I thought " in acceptance page 3. I buy in black or off white. 

Offline djdj

• Posting Member

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
If you're interested in concealing the fact that you wear a bra, try to match the bra color as close as you can to your skin color for light-colored or thin shirts. For me, white ones are the hardest to conceal unless my shirt is very dark or very thick. The thinner the shirt the less pattern or lace you will want on your bra. If you're wearing a dark-colored shirt or if it is thick enough you can pretty much wear any color bra with almost any kind of decoration you like. I did not get a formal fitting because my wife would not have accepted that at the time, so I found my fit by trial-and-error online, mostly from Herroom.com and OneHanesPlace.com. I found that Bali bras fit me the best, and now I get them almost exclusively from OneHanesPlace.com, although I occasionally find one on Ebay that I like. If you buy from Ebay be sure to check with other websites to make sure you don't pay too much for the bra. You will probably find that you will want enough bras so that you will be able to select a good match with your shirts and to allow for some to be in the laundry. Since your lady enjoys your breasts, see if she will go bra shopping with you. She will be able to give you a lot of insight as well as helping you to know what bras she would like to see you in.

Offline Busty

Since you and your friend enjoy your breasts, I suggest you and she shop together for some bras that will look and feel best on you.  Think shaping and uplift.  Since you are "huge," I suggest you consider underwire bras, which in my experience, give the best support.  Get and in-store fitting.  You have breasts like a woman and will be treated like any other woman getting fitted, trying on, and buying bras that work best.  Good luck and enjoy.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
I echo bustymale. Buy ANY bra that fits and that you and your lady like on you. The two of you are the ONLY people you have to please. No one else. Not even the other guys on this forum. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024