Author Topic: Gynohell  (Read 2504 times)

Offline Alone

Hey guys I'm a boy, a 19 years old boy suffering with my gyno. I'm actually here after I convinced myself not to do suicide. All of you, many of you or some of you will understand how it feels like to live with gyno. This is nightmare, the worst nightmare in a guy life.
     At 13, I was fat and simple fair boy like going schools everyday, respecting everyone like a boy with an innocent mind. That time I was having a crush. I actually loved her so much and even now but I never proposed her. I know this thing dont relate with my problem but is connected.
    2 years ago, I didn't used to give a damn like what my body looks like, what impression it gives in front of other but one day I actually thought about it and tried to solve it. I started doing exercises but nothing changed except fat. Then after 1 year I was actually concerned about it and joined gym but in 1 month with gym nothing changed just fat. That time my body started looking so bad. One day while going home 2 girls laughed on me and they were staring so badly and they were friends of my ex. I can't express how I felt mahn. That was so bad and that day I realised how others are judging me by this. I was literally crying that day. I started using everything to hide it by tapping it, wearing 3-4 clothes and everything I can do.
   I'm actually good looking boy. I have dated many girls before when this gyno was not a serious thing. The fact about my crush is she that asked me for date some days before but I denied because of gyno. Imagine your crush asking you for date and you are denied. What can be the worst thing in life except gyno? Any girl wold like to date me but this gyno inversed it all. Now no girl even like to talk to me because of gyno expect 4 - 5 who understands me.
   I was at 0% self confidence stage that I didn't even stepped out for walk or something and literally thought of doing suicide. But then I don't know how but I wished to talked it with my parents before doing suicide. They were concerned about me because I was so sad then they took me to the doctor he advised me for surgery. We did tests and reports were normal just my estrogen is a bit more than average, so my dad decided not to do surgery. I was again in depression that I didn't ate food for 3 days and was completely changed. Then my dad decided for surgery and now after 2-3 months I will get my surgery. I'm really happy by thinking for this which will 100% more after I will done with surgery. I can't wait for that day just have to pass this 2-3 months idk how but I believe in miracles now and I can. I know there are many like me but try to solve it instead running away from it.
   Thank you for reading this. It was honour to share this with you all.

Offline HopiArizona

• Posting Member
Good luck. Hope all goes well. Keep us posted.
But for me I just look for girls that are not so judgmental and selfish. They are out there, ya just need to know where to go.

Offline Alone

Yeahh I try to stay in positive mood.. negativity is of no use

Offline Jgunzz

• Posting Member
Make sure you carefully select your surgeon. Do not go to any doctor or one that offers the lowest price. Trust me, the results you get from surgery are going to last you a lifetime. It's better to pay more and go to an expert and be satisfied with your results than to go to a cheaper surgeon and be even more depressed because of a bad job. I've seen lots of pictures of people being botched and I can't imagine how that must feel. I actually just had my 4th procudure, which was minor. I had fat transferred under the nipple on my left pec due to the doc taking out more than was necessary. It is starting to look pretty good now and I'm definitely a lot happier. 

Ask your surgeon for his experience with gynecomastia surgery, and look for before/after pictures that he's done. If he can't provide you with any, it either means he's done the surgeries and they weren't good results so he didn't take pictures of the after, or he has no experience. If that's the case, RUN. Don't settle for that doctor, this is not an easy surgery and requires lots of skill and precision to get it right. 

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Alone,

I once was 19 (50 years ago) and surgery didn't exist for this with D or DD breasts, or any size, by that time.  The guys who harassed me made my life hell.  On the other hand, I never had trouble with the girls.  They were completely used to the idea of breasts and I even got offers of the "you can feel mine if I can feel yours".  

Knowing my almost lifelong health history now it is just as well I couldn't have tried surgery.  I found out the hard way later on that every injury, whether surgical or illness or physical trauma was that I did not heal well or quickly (not even normally) because of my genetic polymorphisms.  So now at 69,most all injuries and surgeries and so on are all miserable pain.  With some proper corrective nutrition, about 90% of the pain has relieved, the 10% left is barely under control with opioids. 
I belong to a nudist club and I get lots of good hugs from the ladies.  After school I had no problems with harassment.  Even during school it is a few people, a handful at most, who harassed me, they just had big mouths.  I certainly wasn't going to hate myself or body  for something 50% to 70% of men have.

Do what will make you happy.  Perhaps 10% having breast surgery regret ever getting it, even if "completely successful" because the scars show that they had breasts that were surgically modified.  They are not freed from their self imposed prision by surgery.  Then there are the normal risks of surgery.  My father was almost killed by a minor elective surgery.  I had a friend who was put under anesthesia and died on the spot before the surgery even started.  Good luck.

Offline Alone

Thanks for your replies hope you all doing good

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Now that you are here, you are no longer alone.  we are all here for the same reason.  Many of us are no longer young, but we all were young at one time and we remember well the embarrassment this condition brought.   I dated girls in my youth that had smaller breasts than mine.  The difference was that it was long ago and I had no way of knowing how common this condition really is.  For years I thought I was the only one or at least that the condition was rare.  Both ideas were wrong of course, but I did not know and there was nothing like this site where I could communicate with others having the same problem.  On top of that, there was not safe and reliable surgery to deal with it. 

You are far from alone, the condition is present to some degree in about 1/3 of all males.  That makes it one end of normal,   While breast enlargement is a lot more common in females, it is not exactly rare in males. 
Look around and ask around, we are all here for the same reason.  There are many here that can offer tips on how to dress yourself to best conceal the breasts.  Feel free to vent your feelings and ask any question, You are among friends here.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Lucky for me I did not have your problems at such a younger age.  Mine start when I was 68 and NONE of my doctors would except it for what it was, even thought I pointed it out to my primary doctors he ignored it.  It wasn't until I wore a bra to one of my session the he acknowledged it and then he almost ran out of the room screaming.  I showed it to my dermatologist and all he said was he had a touch of it too. HOW TO YOU HAVE A TOUCH OF IT?  That's like saying you have a touch of pregnancy.  He is young and I advise the surgery at his age but warned him it may not be effective and it could come back.  at my age I have decided NOT to have the surgery but because I am going to embrace it.  I intend to have fun wit a good lingerie sales staff that I have a Dilliard's and wear the bras I like.  The wife has accepted my condition and we even go bra shopping together.
But you are young and have a few choices to make.  Live like as you are or try and alter who you are, the choice is your's
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024