Author Topic: Need help to understand the Gyno stage?  (Read 1961 times)

Offline hard2remember

• Posting Member
Hello All, 
First of all, I wish you a very happy new year. 
I'm planning to undergo Gyno surgery this month, before I hit surgeon I wanted to clarify below queries. It will help me to prepare my mind
1.How bad is my condition and what stage am I in? 
2.can I expect flat chest after surgery? 
Thanks everyone for spending your time to read my message. 
Note:It's disturbs me mentally and wanted to get rid off. I hit the gym and reduced fat level to 17% still no luck. I stopped hitting gym and gained more fat. 

Offline hard2remember

• Posting Member

Offline dhard004

• Posting Member
Welcome hard2remember: This website is very helpful and will explain your type and grade better than I can. 
https://www.gynecoma.com/gynecomastia-diagnosis-treatment/
I am guessing grade 1 or grade 2.  Good luck in your venture. 

Offline hard2remember

• Posting Member
Thanks dhard004. I'm really freaking out and don't know how to proceed further. This site really helping me a lot and special thanks to the creator. 
BTW I'm 32years old and recently I feel significant growth. I hit the gym and four packs in abdomen, still no luck. I lost my hope and finally found this site. Hope,  I will get better solution here. Last 1.5 years I stopped to go to gym and gained more fat in abdomen and chest areas.

Offline dhard004

• Posting Member
In my 24 some years of dealing with gyne people have asked me if I was a bodybuilder. I would always say. If I was a bodybuilder I would have never built this one. 
Today my GP has in my file that my gyo is somewhere between a stage 1 and stage 2. I guess it makes him feel better. I am still told my insurance will not pay for cosmetic surgy. My advice is to stay strong, your chest size should never define you as a person (man or women). Don't look in the mirror as much helps. The desire to feel good about yourself is very important but advice many time is counterproductive. Other people's advice comes from where they have been and where they stand today.  
It seems that the Government interjection in Healthcare, the insurance industry (to cut cost), medical advancements, social changes to the point we don't know which bathroom to use. I am told it would be easier for me to have a sex change than a simple gyno reduction. I'm saddened to inform you that the road ahead is not a smooth road. But you will survive.  
Remeber "Dolly Pardon was/is a superstar because she can sing, NOT just entertain". 

hammer

I am told it would be easier for me to have a sex change than a simple gyno reduction.

You are so right, and this is so sad! It is totally messed up!

Offline hard2remember

• Posting Member
Thanks [font="Open Sans", sans-serif]dhard004. So far I never consulted with doctor about this issue. I'm thinking to consult with doctor. If Doc says OK for operation, I'm thinking to go for it. Finger crossed. Will let you know about my stand. [/font]

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024