Author Topic: Gynocomastia 4 months post OP how are the result of both chest?  (Read 1100 times)

Offline GauravPandey

I was expecting my chest to be flat how you would rate and you opinion about it? Also I can I feel a hard lump under nipped my doctor sid it' an scar tissue will subside by time. But I am not happy with results I was execting my chest to be even flatter your opinion would be appreciated!

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
Without seeing your pre-op photos it is hard to tell how much of a change there has been. Ordinarily I would want to see a flat smooth chest after correction of gynecomastia. You seem to still have significant fullness. Getting great results from gynecomastia surgery is more difficult than most surgeons think. If your surgeon thinks that you have gotten a good result, and you need a revision, you might want to investigate more of an expert in this type of surgery. Good luck.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-902-9800
email: info@drschuster.com

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
I believe you have the pre- and post-op photos there, but I still agree with Dr. Schuster that you still have a fair amount breast tissue remaining. 
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024