Author Topic: Am I the WORST person in the world?  (Read 4621 times)

Offline rancho

• Posting Member
I'm going for op. next month and i have this plan to keep it on the low (DUH) but even to the people close to me i'm thinking of telling them i'm having an a op. because I have tumor. STRESSING that it isn't serious and totally routine but that's why i'll be bandaged up...

that's the basic story with a little more detail of course.

Is this REALLY bad? it just makes my life easier. I had to tell my boss and my GF and likely close family. I'm just stressing 'this isn't seriously, the doctor said it's simple'

thoughts?

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
More important than what we think, is what they would think about you if they found out the truth after being lied too.  And how would you feel if someone close to you deceived you?

BTW, I'm not placing any judgement out there.  I think we've all done things we're not proud of.

Offline rancho

• Posting Member
Cyst - good call actually.
i'm playing up the "i'm having surgery" but just for a different reason - i feel like it's still lying but within the same parameters. Also, if it gets out or looks obvious i had 'gyne' done i don't think people will laugh (as much) but rather think it was the doctors orders.
Damn,  I dunno. Anyone else having suj next week. I'm pretty scared. I'm actually most scared about NOT EATING until the surg. what if it's in the mid/late afternoon, i can't wait that long.

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
I am debating same thing.  I am off for a few weeks in December and thinking about it then.  I don't want to tell anyone but my wife.  All others I will make something up.
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

Offline onthego

I can't wait to have my surgery...and I'm not ashamed to tell everyone about it either, primarily because everyone in the world can see that I have breast.  Everyone I have told completely understands WHY I'm doing it but they also tell me there is no need for it.  I'm going to get it done for my own self-confidence, to feel good about myself.  I've looked back on pictures from when I was a small child and I had them even then so, seriously, be thankful for the change and celebrate it.  I can't wait until I can take my shirt off to mow the yard, or walk on the beach without a shirt, or even go to the gym and take a shower in front of others.  I'm a man, I'm not supposed to have boobs...and I can't wait to get rid of them...and I'm not shy about telling people either.  LOL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024