Author Topic: Ultrasound cavitation post surgery?  (Read 2029 times)

Offline hellooo123

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

Wow it’s been a while since I’ve visited this site. Feels bittersweet. I had my surgery in early 2016 which was successful and also an intense and transformative experience. It has been a tremendous blessing in my life and has boosted my confidence beyond words, and I would do it over in a heartbeat.

However, while my surgery was successful and I have a manly chest now, it wasn’t “perfect” and I have noticed uneven fat lumps and “ridges” kind of on the sides of my pec to under my arm pit which are very noticeable and not “normal” looking unless I am on a starvation diet and intense cardio routine which is not realistic to maintain. Even then they can be seen slightly. I am assuming this is from liposuction.

I regularly lift weights and my goal has always been to become a body builder the natural way, and as I’m sure you know this requires eating in a caloric surplus which means gaining weight. The more weight I gain, the more these lumps are noticeable. I’m not saying my surgeon didn’t do a good job, but this is something that leaves me still feeling insecure while shirtless albeit not in the same way pre surgery.

Getting more liposuction or a revision is not really something I want to do as the recovery the first time around was excruciating for me. I’ve heard a lot about a non invasive procedure called ultrasound cavitation for fat reduction that people use for their belly and back fat which seems to have noticeable and subtle results. I’ve read this helps smooth out unevenness and lumps left from liposuction and I am wondering if any surgeons have any opinion on this? Would this do any harm to my results? Or is there any reason not to try this out? My concern though perhaps without reason would be that the fat that I’m assuming is left between the muscle and skin where the breast tissue was removed so as not to cause concavity would be gone, and then cause concavity? It’s just a random worry in my paranoid mind.

Anyway, if anyone has any experience with ultrasound cavitation for this, I’d love to know your experience.
Thanks for any help! I wish everyone great results and a lovely day.

Offline hellooo123

• Posting Member

Offline hellooo123

• Posting Member
Sucks that no one replies. I hope everyone is doing well with their own post surgery bod ☺️

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Pretty sure those are scams.
Is anyone else noticing these lumps? I feel people can be overly hard on their bodies even in cases where no one would notice anything.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024