Author Topic: Dead air  (Read 3998 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Hammer mentioned this in an earlier post that sometimes this site just goes dead for a while and I guess this is one of those times.  I haven't seen a new comment in several days.  Must be the holidays or at least I hope so.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline froger

• Posting Member
It tends to happen with a lot of forums.  Some members don't say much to begin with.  Some find they've gotten all the need / can from the forum.  Some simply stop visiting.  It's a shame really, I've seen many a great forum go silent.

hammer

Each member has their own needs or wants that they need to fulfill, and others get scared away or even turned off! There are some that don't feel comfortable sharing about what is going on with their life or body! I know as I have been able to talk with several of these people off the forum as I have been here for a while!

My hope is though is that the other regular members (for lack of a better term) don't leave the forum! We need you here to welcome the new members and offer them the support that they may need and be looking for!

I for one am someone who has nothing to hide and I am very comfortable about sharing and I'm very open and honest about what has happened in my life! I would even be open and have met with members not only on the phone but over a cup of coffee! As it says at the bottom of all my post, " I am who I am and I'm not going to change to please anyone!"

So when you met me, what you see is just what you get, lol!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:06:09 AM by hammer »

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Froger and Hamer I think you are both right about people moving on.  They got what they wanted from this site and just went else where.  To bad I like the friendship here.

Offline Reluctant

• Posting Member
I visit this site every few days to see if there's info that's useful to me.  I'm look to read and understand the how the various member issues are confronted and viewed.  It interesting how members show their concerns and the way they reply to issues on the different subjects addressed here.  However, I rarely post anything since I'm not very open as to my physical body.

hammer

Both of you, (the two last posters) are exactly what I was talking about in my post!

Chief, you need to be here and welcome the new people so they have long time members to talk to! Reluctant, once you find out that you have nothing to be afraid of sharing as there is nothing wrong with it, go for it, but do it in your own time! What happened to you is nothing to be ashamed of or worried about, we are all here for the same reasons!

Bob
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 01:08:03 PM by hammer »

Online Johndoe1

We can talk about my Natori Highlight Contour Underwire Bra if you are that desperate!  :D 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

hammer

We can talk about my Natori Highlight Contour Underwire Bra if you are that desperate!  :D

You are funny! I think I'll set up a laughing net on 14.285 or there about, not sure of a date or time at this point yet, QSL?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 08:53:12 PM by hammer »

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Hey guys at least we have people replying to this topic and Reluctant don't be!  We have all had our problems with this and are slowly over coming it  We know your story since most of us have lived through it or are living through it.  Anything you say here is among friends.

Online Johndoe1

We can talk about my Natori Highlight Contour Underwire Bra if you are that desperate!  :D

You are funny! I think I'll set up a laughing net on 14.285 or there about, not sure of a date or time at this point yet, QSL?

QSL! :) 

Offline chaos_agent

• Posting Member
  • rolling with the punches
I visit this site every few days to see if there's info that's useful to me.  I'm look to read and understand the how the various member issues are confronted and viewed.  It interesting how members show their concerns and the way they reply to issues on the different subjects addressed here.  However, I rarely post anything since I'm not very open as to my physical body.

i visit the site daily. i’m not interested in surgery topics. i spend 90% of the time in the acceptance area of the forum.

My 38B “girl friends”  are much more feminine the last couple months probably due to weight loss. i’m still trying to figure out what to do with them. i can see a time when i’ll need a bra and do wear one on occasion. but i mostly go without.

so i don’t have much to share regarding pain, sagging, sensitivity or bra buying, fitting, brands, styles etc. i mostly lurk until i see a discussion i can contribute to.

that said, i do wish there were more discussions, especially in the acceptance area of the forum.

bikerbob

In the past 18 months or so, I have gone from "holy @#@#$, I have boobs, what do I do now?" to putting on a bra every morning and going about my business.  I have this whole bra thing figured out and know what works and what doesn't, but I still look at the site a few times a week to see what is new and occasionally see a post from somebody who is where I was a year ago and offer advice based on my own experience.
I don't even look at anything but the Acceptance and Acceptance Garments sections.  My wife has had breast reduction surgery so I know that is something I wouldn't even consider.  It seems to be mostly the younger guys who are freaking out.  I am completely comfortable with them and would not panic if they grew another cup size.  At least I would have an easier time finding bras I like.  At 70 years old, I am losing several close friends a year so growing boobs is the least of my worries.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Felix I am right there with you.  I'm 70 as well but I got mine about three years ago and I am comfortable with them and bras.  I also won't mind growing a bit more either.  I don't have enough to project unless I am wearing just a T-shirt, which I won't do for just that reason.  Sorry to hear about the lose of your friends, that can be very hard.
Glad you took the time to comment an nice to see you back again.

hammer

The other night at about the usual 0200-0300 in the morning gotta go I was looking down and thought to myself, "holy cow, when did my hair grow back between my big boobs"!
Then I woke up enough to realize that it was my beard getting that long!

My beard has grown out and I've let my hair on my head grow out again and once again I've been asked by others at the VA if I want to goin the real breaded Santa Claus club! I would have to die my head hair white as that is still a dirty blonde color except around my ears.

Maybe next year.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Well Hammer if you have the gut to go with it  there is plenty of the white out you been using to correct the errors on your computer to color your hair.  LOL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024