Author Topic: Please Help  (Read 749 times)

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
Toggle navigation

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]
Pages: [1]   Go Down

[/font]
[/color]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Puffy or Not ??? TELL ME[/font][/color]
  • 0 Replies

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif] Bone011[/font][/color]

[/li][/list]
[/list]

[color][size][font]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Puffy or Not ??? TELL ME[/font][/color]
« on: Today at 12:20:05 pm »

So I Read You Only Get This Puffy Nipple Stuff During The Ages 12 To 16 or 17. Well Im 26 An I Still Have Mine They Never Went Away. Got Them At 12. 
Now My Nipple Sometimes Reacts To Weather Or What I Wear. Like It Will Go Back To Looking Like A Normal Chest For A Good 5min Then Change Back To Its Regular Size. The Tissue Around My Nipple Is Hard. I see Many Of You Are Saying You Push The Nipple In An Some Crap Happens. Well If I Push My Nipple In Nothing Happens. 
Now I Know Some People Who Actually Have Man Boobs With The Nipples An Harden. But They Didn't Go Throw The Puffy Nipple Phase. My Lil Man Boobs Get Bigger & Smaller Every Other Week, I Asked My Doctor But He Was To Amazed That A 6ft 2 Person Has A Condition Like This An I Believe He Said The First Thing That Came To His Mind So Someone Please Tell Me What This Is[/font][/size][/color]

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
Puffy nipples are the result of some excess glandular tissue directly beneath the nipple. The areola skin is typially thinner and too weak to keep it flat. When you are cold the thin layer of muscle within the areola contracts and is able to flatten it. But it can't do it continuously. The best treatment is to excise the glandular tissue. This can be done a few different ways depending on the surgeon's preference. You should see an experienced gynecomastia surgeon for best results. your height has nothing to do with it.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-902-9800
email: info@drschuster.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024