Author Topic: Chat  (Read 2656 times)

CoffeeAndCake

Unsure if anyone is up for it but I know this forum can get quiet from time to time it seems. And figured if anyone would like to chat on the app KIK then to download the app and search for the group called GyneAcceptance I just created a room and would love to chat if anyone would be interested to be more active in sharing bras and support advice and encouragement etc 

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Not finding your group

CoffeeAndCake

What’s your user name I’ll invite you

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Not a bad idea.  It would be nice to just chat with others who are going/have gone through the same things.  I will look into kik.  Haven't used chatting software in ages.  

Offline Johndoe1

This is a good idea, but I always have reservations about these smaller chat servers.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Prc7966 same as here

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I would like to have a chat room too.  I tried on another site but could not get enough people to join.  I'll look up KIK in by browser but what should I look for?
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
I'm guessing the room doesn't show up if he's not online.  Looks like kik is strictly a mobile app, which is disappointing.  I'm not very good at typing on my phone.

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
I think it's set up as a private room, you have to be invited

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I wonder, won't this idea simply make the situation here worse?

Offline Johndoe1

I'm guessing the room doesn't show up if he's not online.  Looks like kik is strictly a mobile app, which is disappointing.  I'm not very good at typing on my phone.
It does have a desktop version.

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Anybody who wants to join message me on Kik with your screen name here. My Kik username is prc7966

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Do you have a link?  kik.com only shows android and iphone.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I agree with OHOOBS. I am terrible at typing on my phone and I could not find the site either.

Offline Johndoe1

Do you have a link?  kik.com only shows android and iphone.
I found it in the Windows store.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024