Author Topic: Female friends  (Read 4478 times)

Offline Bosh808

• Posting Member
How many has had compliments from female friends or other women? I've shared with a good hand full of friends and most if not all has had been very supportive towards me. I have received positive comments saying that I look good in a bra and agreed how much they like being supported in bras too! They also told me cool they thought it was seeing a guy wearing a bra for support purposes. 

Offline Johndoe1

Very few people know I wear a bra but amazingly enough all who know are women and have been supportive. When I first started wearing a bra, one female friend told me to not worry that bras don't change who you are, but make you more comfortable and she was right. It hasn't changed me but I am more comfortable being supported and contained. My bra fitter commented one time how well my breast looked when supported. That comment really gave me unexpected confidence. Even my female doctor has been very supportive with me wearing a bra. Most women get it. They deal with the same issue we do with our breasts. Breasts can be cool and a pain, all at the same time. It's just men are not supposed to have breasts so we aren't supposed to deal with them in the same way women do, even though they are same tissue, just different levels of development. Women have figured it out how to deal with breasts. Why should we reinvent the wheel when they have already made solutions for breast issues?
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

For me, its rather obvious that I wear a bra most female friends and family are very accepting about it an cool with it. They sometimes ask me about " how awful it must be". I have to laugh about it because it really isn't that bad. I enjoy what I have been blessed with. I  explain that there are many worse things to have other that a pair of boobs. I just do the same as them. Wake up, figure out what Im gonna wear,  choose a bra that will work with my top and get dressed. 

They are complimentary too. I have had many, many female friends who have wished they had my chest. It's nice, it's a unique part of me that let's my female friends and I relate to each other with. Ive even gone bra shopping with a few.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
N asked what the wife thought. I told her she doesn’t know cause I don’t think it would go well. So I wear them when I am not concerned about her rubbing my back and so forth.

Does your wife know you have gyno?  Have you discussed this with her?  Maybe it's time to discuss this as it's nothing to be ashamed of.  I know my wife was supportive of me wearing a bra as she could see the obvious

Offline Athenna

• Posting Member
When my wife was alive and she realized I had man boobs we used to go bra shopping together and it was fun.  One day I brought home a bra I bought from Dillard's on their end if month sale and her only comment was "Did you get one for me". So the next morning I had to go back out and try and find one in her size and luckily I did. Since she past I miss that.  

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
I've never been complimented on it, but I do work in a small all-female office where I'm the only guy, and they all know. I used to sneak a bra in, greet everyone in the morning, then put the bra on later so nobody would notice. But then I got "caught" by my boss with a bra in my hand, and I told her it was mine (because I was afraid she would think I stole it from someone else), and she said something like "look, if you have to wear a bra in the office, that's nobody's business but yours, and you don't have to sneak around with it. And I doubt anyone here would give you a hard time about it, but if anyone does, tell me and I will handle it." Ever since I have just worn a bra to work and nobody has mentioned it, and I'm on good terms with everyone at work.

I worry about people noticing when I'm out in public, especially waiting in line at stores. I can't count the number of times I've heard people whisper "that guy's wearing a bra!" or something to that effect. It gets annoying, but I'm used to it by now.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I work in the medical field and almost all women.   I have a close relationship with a few of them and they know that I wear a bra.   They are very supportive and have even given me advice about bras.  I’m sure that my other female coworkers and women in public can see that I’m wearing a bra, but no one has said anything.   I’m at the point where if anyone said something, I don’t think I would care because wearing a bra is comfortable for me.   

aboywithgirls

I also work in a female dominated medical office. I am the only male in the office. They all know that I wear a bra and have boobs. Both are obvious. Its also quite apparent that I wear women's scrubs. It's really no big deal to any of us. When I started there, they did ask me about my breasts. Not maliciously but, in genuine curiosity. I was happy to tell them my story. They were the ones who suggested that I try ladies scrubs because the cut would probably fit me better on top and bottom. 

I don't think any of us feel that I am any different from any of the girls that I work with. I am perfectly fine with that. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The women in my life have been silent. I can fill a B cup but fortunately have a 44 inch chest so they are not that obvious under my clothes.  I do not normally wear a bra because it makes the breasts project more and that is not to my liking.  My wife never mentioned my breasts until I did. She is a nurse that worked in geriatrics so seeing a man with some degree of breast growth was quite normal to her.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Gynomom

• Posting Member
I am not going to be silent with my son. He is going to continuously get support, mentoring, and compliments.  We bought him his first bras today. Yay!

Offline Johndoe1

Thank you for being there for your son. He will come to know how lucky he is.

Offline Gynomom

• Posting Member
I always act upbeat.  Point out the positive in everything.  Tell him everything is no problem.  Going to be all right and good. 

But sometimes things really are challenging, rough, and bad things happen or are said and done to us.  And I awaken middle of the night and wrestle with them.  On my own. So, I can be back in the daylight saying nothing to worry about. 

It is not simple. Life throws us curves. We just need to be caring and careful dealing with them. 

Is this what your mothers did?  What you would have wanted them to do?

aboywithgirls

You are doing great! Right now you are giving your child what they need. Both emotionally and physically. You are giving them guidance. If he is more comfortable and confident wearing a bra, then that's what he should do. He just needs a supportive parent to guide him and help him make decisions until he can make his own. 

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
We bought him his first bras today. Yay!
What did he decide works best?  What brands and style (model) numbers?  The men here often share this kind of information about their discoveries, so others can benefit too.

It is not simple. Life throws us curves. We just need to be caring and careful dealing with them. 

Is this what your mothers did?  What you would have wanted them to do?
I think you're doing much, much better than my mother would have done if my problem had started when I was still in my parents' care!  I think my mom would have treated me like it's my fault, like I'm guilty and now they have to pay a doctor to fix what I did (whatever that was); and there's no way she would have approved of meeting the new need by my wearing a bra!

Offline blad

I've never been complimented on it, but I do work in a small all-female office where I'm the only guy, and they all know. I used to sneak a bra in, greet everyone in the morning, then put the bra on later so nobody would notice. But then I got "caught" by my boss with a bra in my hand, and I told her it was mine (because I was afraid she would think I stole it from someone else), and she said something like "look, if you have to wear a bra in the office, that's nobody's business but yours, and you don't have to sneak around with it. And I doubt anyone here would give you a hard time about it, but if anyone does, tell me and I will handle it." Ever since I have just worn a bra to work and nobody has mentioned it, and I'm on good terms with everyone at work.

I worry about people noticing when I'm out in public, especially waiting in line at stores. I can't count the number of times I've heard people whisper "that guy's wearing a bra!" or something to that effect. It gets annoying, but I'm used to it by now.
If you wear the right shirts, the bra straps just don't show enough to be noticed. When I am out in public I have no concerns of my bra straps getting attention. I often forget I even have a bra on as I go about my day.
If the bra fits, wear it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024