Author Topic: Hair  (Read 7108 times)

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
I was never a particularly hairy guy (in my 20s I seemed to have only six or so chest hairs) but when I started on TRT several years ago I soon noticed that I was gaining a lot more body hair. I was not too concerned about whether I had body hair or not, at least until my estrogen levels started spiking and my breast development got going. Suddenly there were these hair covered mounds appearing.

I cannot tell you why, but for some reason I just can’t get my head around the whole concept of hairy boobs! There is just something fundamentally wrong with that - even more so than a man developing breasts in the first place. Also, I soon discovered that chest hair and sports bras do not play well together. I figured that with all that estrogen around the hair would soon disappear, but weirdly this has not happened.

I pretty soon decided that the boobs or the hair needed to go, and it seemed a lot easier to get rid of the hair. I have been shaving it off ever since, and am much more at ease with my breasts now that they are hair-free.

I am interested to know how everyone else feels on this topic. Does it matter one way or another? Do you keep your chest area hair free, or let nature take it’s course? Does anyone actually prefer to have hairy breasts?

Also, has anyone found a better way of removing the hair than shaving? Is there a method that keeps the area smooth for a lot longer? Shaving only seems to last a day or so before getting quite scratchy. I have considered hair removal cream (would that be OK on chest hair? Would it dissolve my nipples?) I guess waxing might work, but the thought of it makes my eyes water...

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
I have very light chest hair.  Mostly between the breasts.  very little actually makes it onto the breasts themselves.  Never really thought about shaving it.  Not sure how much of a difference it would make.  I suspect I would be more inclined to shave if it caused some sort of discomfort (i.e. being matted down by the bra.)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Same as OHBoobs here, very little chest hair all my life. Just a few down between my breasts, none on them. The bra pretty much covers what chest hair I do have.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
I have moderate chest hair.  I use an epilator to remove it.  It is safe, pain free and when hair grows back it is softer with no stubble.  How long it lasts is up to the individual, but may last from 3 to 5 days or more.  I also do my underarms - hairy pits to me are a nono and shaving/epilating them is less suceptible to odor

However, a warning - the first few time you have to go easy - don't try to go full tilt as the hairs and skin is not used to the hairs being pulled out. And for best results, don't let the hairs get too long.

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
An epilator? Are you kidding me? Those things look barbaric! We have one in the house somewhere. My partner tried it on her legs and declared it unbearable, and I think my daughters have both tried it with similar conclusions.

You say it is pain free? If I think about what it feels like to pull out one hair with tweezers and multiply that by a hundred or so, that seems like it is going to hurt. I have never tried an epilator so can’t speak from experience, but it doesn’t sound like it is going to be pain free.

Maybe I’m being a wuss and should give it a try. Is there some special way of using the things that genuinely doesn’t feel like lots of hair being dragged out by the roots? Have to admit that 3-5 days sounds a lot better than shaving, especially if there’s no stubble...

Offline Johndoe1

In my case, as the breasts have increased, the hair has decreased. My legs are fairly smooth now and I have never shaved them. When I was in my late teens and early 20s, you needed a machete. Same with chest hair.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
The strange thing is that I never had much in the way of body hair for many years. A few chest hairs and a little leg hair was about it. When I got put onto TRT it was a different story - hair everywhere after a few months.

I was pretty indifferent to it for a while, but when my breasts started to develop I suddenly found that I really disliked having chest hair. I tolerated it for a while, but shortly after discovering involuntary hair removal by means of a sports bra (OUCH!) I decided the hair needed to go.

I really like being chest hair-free now, but I wouldn’t mind a longer-lasting and less stubbly removal method!

DW20

Having started to shave my chest at my wife's suggestion I have to say that once my skin got used to it, bra wearing has become much more comfortable.
Hard to say exactly why - I always felt the need to scratch my chest  even though there was no apparent irritation. That has gone.
Bra wearing has improved no end -  not really aware of having it on apart from the comfort of gentle support given to the breasts.

The only better experience is my wife holding them and giving them some oral - but I digress!! Further details are definitely not available other that to say it happens more frequently now that I have gone hairless.

My theory is that bras and any clothing (even loose) tend to pull hair out of its natural lying pattern  and therefore  pulls on the hair follicle to some extent - whatever, life is better without.

aboywithgirls

I count myself fortunate that I have never had any measurable chest, belly or back hair. I do have a few that appear every now and the between my breasts but, a quick pass with a razor in the shower and I am good to go. I already shave my pits and legs in the shower so, no big deal.

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
Strange, isn’t it? Years ago as an adolescent I would have welcomed having a bit more body hair - as a youth I would have thought it more ‘manly’ somehow.

After many years of quite sparse and inconsequential body hair growth, some serious body hair arrived pretty much the same time as my boobs, both thanks to hormonal turmoil and consequently being put on TRT by my doctor to try to redress the balance. It seems ironic that boosting my testosterone level helped create my breasts, but thats what happened.

As soon as I got breasts I absolutely hated the sight of my newly acquired chest hair and I wasted little time shaving it off (especially after experiencing involuntary depilation by sports bra) I continue to keep my chest hair-free, though I hate the chore of shaving, and especially the stubble when it regrows. I have tried hair removal cream, which works quite well, but the regrowth is disappointingly fast.

I think I am hormonally stable at the moment, but if my hormone balance continues to shift over time maybe I will become more estrogen dominant again. Whilst I would not necessarily welcome bigger breasts, I would definitely welcome less hair (and thus the endless shaving)

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I count myself fortunate that I have never had any measurable chest, belly or back hair. I do have a few that appear every now and the between my breasts but, a quick pass with a razor in the shower and I am good to go. I already shave my pits and legs in the shower so, no big deal.
I, too, never had a lot of body hair .   I shave the little bit of chest hair I have in the shower.  I don’t shave my pits or legs.   

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I've always been a bit of a werewolf.  Except on my head, where I had very noticeable balding at 16...

Offline Shrigley

• Posting Member
I agree with lots of other people in this thread that hairy boobs are weird. I tried hair removal cream today and it worked really well. DO NOT GET ANY OF IT ON YOUR NIPPLES. Just a few seconds and I was bleeding. Plus it really stings. I've got plasters (band aids for the Americans) on them now. Hopefully healed by morning.:'(

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I was never a particularly hairy guy (in my 20s I seemed to have only six or so chest hairs) but when I started on TRT several years ago I soon noticed that I was gaining a lot more body hair. I was not too concerned about whether I had body hair or not, at least until my estrogen levels started spiking and my breast development got going. Suddenly there were these hair covered mounds appearing.

I cannot tell you why, but for some reason I just can’t get my head around the whole concept of hairy boobs! There is just something fundamentally wrong with that - even more so than a man developing breasts in the first place. Also, I soon discovered that chest hair and sports bras do not play well together. I figured that with all that estrogen around the hair would soon disappear, but weirdly this has not happened.

I pretty soon decided that the boobs or the hair needed to go, and it seemed a lot easier to get rid of the hair. I have been shaving it off ever since, and am much more at ease with my breasts now that they are hair-free.

I am interested to know how everyone else feels on this topic. Does it matter one way or another? Do you keep your chest area hair free, or let nature take it’s course? Does anyone actually prefer to have hairy breasts?

Also, has anyone found a better way of removing the hair than shaving? Is there a method that keeps the area smooth for a lot longer? Shaving only seems to last a day or so before getting quite scratchy. I have considered hair removal cream (would that be OK on chest hair? Would it dissolve my nipples?) I guess waxing might work, but the thought of it makes my eyes water...
Like you I has very few maybe 6 or so onmy chest and a 3 or 4 on my aerolas. I used to dhave them but tired of it and started plucking them. didnt hurt too much. if the came back just pulled them again. didnt take too long and they stipped. now hair free. arms legs and pits shaved and they have pretty much stopped maybe once every 2 wksunderarms fifnt grow back

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
instead of an epilator you might want to try one of those home lasers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024