Author Topic: It’s been quiet  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
It’s been quiet in here lately.
That’s all!

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
And then you broke the silence.

I've been wondering why it was so quiet...

Offline Johndoe1

Runs in cycles.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
And then you broke the silence.

Yeah, I’m that guy. 😏

Offline taxmapper

STOP SHOUTING!  IM TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!!!!

:P:P

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Yes, it has been quiet here lately.

Sometimes the planets don't line up, or something. Sometimes a flurry of newbies join up, get what they need, and move on. Correspondingly, senior members have less to reply to. Like Johndoe1 says, it is cyclical. Some fora are like that.

I'm a relative newby who has been helped tremendously in my initial few weeks here, but I haven't had a reason to post anything constructive lately. I still log in every couple of days to see what's happening, and I'm sure that others do the same. 

p.r.1974

Quiet indeed. I too am relatively new. Having been through previous posts, I am processing and moving forward. Logging in a few times a week to see what is new to learn.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
It surprises me a bit over the relative slowness. The more I have looked, the more I see the prevalence of gynecomastia surrounding me in my day to day observations and the absence of resources for it other than the many surgery sites. I have found no other forum that has an acceptance side, which is remarkable because only a small percentage go under the knife for resolution. Must be a lot of buried shame out there. I know it took me 40 years before I did something about it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 01:45:53 AM by Traveler »

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
Once you start paying attention you start noticing a lot of guys have varying degrees of gynecomastia.  And it runs across all ages. 

Offline taxmapper

There is truth that there are many men who get the bumps. 

I have several co-workers who show a small level of that. 
i just happen to have the 44B-Cs right now. 

I am starting to protrude more.  i have noticed that as they grow, they don't necessarily grow out but gain volume and that translates to larger but not entirely further out sized breasts. 

Offline Johndoe1

I am starting to protrude more.  i have noticed that as they grow, they don't necessarily grow out but gain volume and that translates to larger but not entirely further out sized breasts.

I have noticed the same with women as well. Very few have a lot of projection (they use certain bras for that), but many have a lot of volume. So while I wear a 36DDD, it's volume and not so much projection. More like wide mounds rather than tall mountains.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Yes, there are times that things get quiet.  Not so much because there's nothing to say.  Some topics are very engaging and guys share a lot more than a one sentence response.  Even though I've explained my story, like most of you, many many times, I think there is value to continue to do so when a newish topic is brought up.  We always be looking to add on information when possible to help those who ask for it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024