Author Topic: well, here it is  (Read 3798 times)

Offline boournsforgyno

• Posting Member
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/llygnod/album?.dir=/3671

just started working out tons in Aug, trying to build up the upper body... I am a runner, so its hard, but i figure maybe i can run it off.  Or is this a case for surgery?

oh yeah, 5'9" 160, so the puffy nips and what not look sorta out of place on a skinny person
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 02:08:25 PM by boournsforgyno »

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
surgery or bust!

sorry to break it to ya - thats not just a bunch of stubborn fat there champ...
... and the saga continues

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
I must say that case looks pretty minor.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
agree. it does look really minor.
nevertheless, the degree of gyne has no significance on the ammount of trouble that it is causing..

if it's bothering you man.
go to a qualified PS..

moreover, there are no side pictures. you need to post those for a better understanding on how 'minor' your case is.

Offline john_loren

• Bronze Member
agree. it does look really minor.
nevertheless, the degree of gyne has no significance on the ammount of trouble that it is causing..

This line that so many people keep repeating over and over again is ridiculous.  Like he wouldn't be having a worse time of it if he had "D" cups?  No one's going to notice this guy's chest through a T-shirt, and 99% of folks are not going to notice anything when he's shirtless, either.  In fact, I really think the advice given so far to this guy (and to countless others) has been bad.  The fact is, he has a perfectly normal chest.  This IS NOT gyno.

Offline boournsforgyno

• Posting Member
ok, ill get some side pics up later, let you know when i do

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
yeah.. the rest of the world was oblivious to my gyne when i had my tshirt on. i worked out too, so as my upper pecs were so built up, the gyne gave an illusion of me having a killer chest.

ofcourse, this led to people assuming that my body was awesome overall - which in turned killed me from the inside.

sure, having d-cups would probably bother the guy more. but you have to realize, silence can be just as painful as the whole world taunting you. for, it hurts the most when it is you who is unhappy with yourself - rather than others being unhappy with yourself.

i.e. i was unhappy with your naive reply to my post. yet, i'm pretty sure this won't make any difference to you, or not much atleast. now say if you were unhappy with you own post..

see the difference?

Offline phantom

• Gold Member

This line that so many people keep repeating over and over again is ridiculous.  Like he wouldn't be having a worse time of it if he had "D" cups?  No one's going to notice this guy's chest through a T-shirt, and 99% of folks are not going to notice anything when he's shirtless, either.  In fact, I really think the advice given so far to this guy (and to countless others) has been bad.  The fact is, he has a perfectly normal chest.  This IS NOT gyno.

Irrespective of this example being gynaecomastia or not, it is something that is bothering him.

My personal view is that if it is, physically it looks so minor, that the only think I think I'd notice is how well defined this young man's chest is!

However getting it checked out for either diagnosis or reassurance it probably the best way to go.  If it is gynae and it really is having a psychological impact on him, then there is something to work with - which may or may not be surgery!

There is no such thing as a 'perfectly normal chest'.  I wish I could just accept the way my chest is rather going down the surgery route, but with careful selection of medical help and counselling I trust these people to guide me through this - as I hope it will for the OP of this thread.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024