Author Topic: Stuffing one side.  (Read 983 times)

Brdy64

I have worn my T-shirt bra for about 3 days now. I have a perfect fit on my left breast, but the other cup is getting a small fold at the bottom on my right breast. That breast is almost a cup size smaller. 
I ordered some latex inserts to stuff bras with that I'm going to try out and maybe try and even them out some. Perhaps I can prevent the bottom of the right side cup from getting a fold in it. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

That is one of the downsides of wearing brassieres with shaped cups.  They're not happy with the cup isn't full.  My right breast is slightly smaller than my left breast but with an unlined underwire brassiere with seamless cups the slight wrinkle at the top of the right cup is not a problem.  It certainly doesn't show through clothes.  I understand the appeal of tee shirt brassieres which provide a bit more protection for sensitive nipples but I find unlined brassieres much more comfortable.  A minimizing bra has cups that "hold" each breast.  Below is a photo of my preferred brassiere style.  Unfortunately, the largest size for the band is 42 inches, which necessitates an extender to fit my chest which is closer to 44 inches.  I know you have a bigger chest but I've no doubt you could find a minimizing brassiere that would fit.  I tried an insert but wasn't happy with it.  I'm curious about your experience.

Brdy64

That is one of the downsides of wearing brassieres with shaped cups.  They're not happy with the cup isn't full.  My right breast is slightly smaller than my left breast but with an unlined underwire brassiere with seamless cups the slight wrinkle at the top of the right cup is not a problem.  It certainly doesn't show through clothes.  I understand the appeal of tee shirt brassieres which provide a bit more protection for sensitive nipples but I find unlined brassieres much more comfortable.  A minimizing bra has cups that "hold" each breast.  Below is a photo of my preferred brassiere style.  Unfortunately, the largest size for the band is 42 inches, which necessitates an extender to fit my chest which is closer to 44 inches.  I know you have a bigger chest but I've no doubt you could find a minimizing brassiere that would fit.  I tried an insert but wasn't happy with it.  I'm curious about your experience.
As you can see by the photo, hiding and/or minimizing my breasts are not going to do much good. They will always be visible. So I really just have to let them be seen. That's what I do now. 
But I did hide mine quite well for many many years. I also remember the struggle one goes through selecting clothing for the day. It's not an easy task, and can really only be achieved modestly from about a C cup and below. 
I'm glad your have accepted and love yours as you do. That is a very important step. And great that you have such good luck concealing them. 
I should have my inserts here by Tuesday, I'll keep y'all posted on how well it works out. 

Brdy64

42C, you have a nice pair. Something you should be proud of. 😉

Brdy64

My inserts arrived by Amazon today. It's just about the right size to even my right breast out with my left. Both sides look even now that I'm "stuffing" my right side.
It came with two, so I have one I can wear while the other is being washed. It's very comfortable, I can't even feel it in the cup, and it took the wrinkles out of my smaller side. 
So far so good!

Offline 42CSurprise!

Rather a strange thing for a man to feel but I'm very happy with the breasts mother nature has bestowed on me... something I've never felt before.  There is certainly no denying their presence on my chest and now that I've begun wearing a brassiere that shows them off to advantage, it is easier to accept and appreciate them.  I appreciate your enthusiasm for this adventure you are pursuing... one that quite a few of us have taken in our own way.

A more recent photo with another from my collection of Lilyette brassieres...

Brdy64

Rather a strange thing for a man to feel but I'm very happy with the breasts mother nature has bestowed on me... something I've never felt before.  There is certainly no denying their presence on my chest and now that I've begun wearing a brassiere that shows them off to advantage, it is easier to accept and appreciate them.  I appreciate your enthusiasm for this adventure you are pursuing... one that quite a few of us have taken in our own way.

A more recent photo with another from my collection of Lilyette brassieres...
Yeah I know what you mean. 
I was having a conversation with the receptionist and hairdresser here at the center. They commented that my breasts are larger than theirs, and we talked about bra types including underwires. Even how long I have had this (old photos came out). 

Both of them voiced their sympathy for me, and how horrible it must be for a guy. 
I didn't say anything, but I was thinking of how proud I am of the girls. I don't need their sympathy at all. 🤔

Offline 42CSurprise!

No doubt the attitude expressed by these women is the same found in those men who think having a mastectomy is the best was to respond to what our hormones have given us.  The irony of course, is that some women are more endowed than others... telling us that they too experience varying hormonal conditions.  Why should that be any different for men?  Clearly, it's not and also clear is that aging plays games with our hormones as well.  My breasts have grown over the last few year and I can only attribute that to aging since I've not been taking any medications that would create this change.

Clearly, we can only come to enjoyment of our breasts after we've been able to simply accept their presence.  These two women may not understand that, but the men on this website surely do.  Of course, each of us has been on a very personal journey, so how having breasts is lived out will be uniquely our own path both in reality and in fantasy.  A former wife was quite buxom, but I have to say that even considering her, I've not had a partner with breasts as tantalizing as the ones filling the front of my brassiere at the moment... definitely more than a handful.  ::)

Brdy64

I find mine quite attractive as well. 😉

My modesty won't allow me to show more than just a shirt covered view, but I find them quite nice. 🙄

And I'm running around in just a shirt all day every day. 👍

Brdy64

No doubt the attitude expressed by these women is the same found in those men who think having a mastectomy is the best was to respond to what our hormones have given us.  The irony of course, is that some women are more endowed than others... telling us that they too experience varying hormonal conditions.  Why should that be any different for men?  Clearly, it's not and also clear is that aging plays games with our hormones as well.  My breasts have grown over the last few year and I can only attribute that to aging since I've not been taking any medications that would create this change.

Clearly, we can only come to enjoyment of our breasts after we've been able to simply accept their presence.  These two women may not understand that, but the men on this website surely do.  Of course, each of us has been on a very personal journey, so how having breasts is lived out will be uniquely our own path both in reality and in fantasy.  A former wife was quite buxom, but I have to say that even considering her, I've not had a partner with breasts as tantalizing as the ones filling the front of my brassiere at the moment... definitely more than a handful.  ::)
I just ordered my first pair of womens shorts. 
I have refused to cross the isle for my outer clothing and have been making my own off my measurements, but Torrid had some shorts "on sale" for about the same price I can make them. 
Buying shorts that fit my hips is not much different than making them anyway. 
But I do kind of feel strange knowing that the shorts I ordered are made for women. A good kind of strange, kind of sexy. 🤔

Brdy64

I have to say I'm not suffering because of my breast, I quite love them. Today my wife and I were in the kitchen when she turned suddenly and scraped her breast with my breast. We laughed and she said "ok, enough only 2 boobs at a time in this work area"!

If not for the support of my wife I wouldn't be here enjoying my breast, and brother do I enjoy them!

Charli
Yeah, I can't believe that I'm the same person as the scared young teenager that used to hide them. 🤔

Brdy64

A CNA mentioned that "one side looks smaller than the other". 
I told her my breasts are not the same size so one side is stuffed.
It's the smaller side that still looks small, so I actually needed more stuffing. 
She said: "Strange having a conversation about bra stuffing with a guy". 🤣🤣 

Offline 42CSurprise!

JohnDoe often talks about conversations he's had with women with whom he works about breasts and brassieres.  I guess when we fully accept the reality of the breasts filling the front of our shirts, and choose to wear a brassiere, we will have something to talk about and be willing to have those conversations.  And then there are the fortunate men among us like Charli who have partners with whom to engage in both humor and pleasure simply because we have matching boobs...  8)

I'm not that lucky, so I have to take my pleasure where I can...

Offline Johndoe1

JohnDoe often talks about conversations he's had with women with whom he works about breasts and brassieres.  I guess when we fully accept the reality of the breasts filling the front of our shirts, and choose to wear a brassiere, we will have something to talk about and be willing to have those conversations.
Not all women are willing to have conversations. I find younger women are more open to the idea, but not all do. Most older women are not, but I have run into a couple who are willing to put a toe in but not much more.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Brdy64

JohnDoe often talks about conversations he's had with women with whom he works about breasts and brassieres.  I guess when we fully accept the reality of the breasts filling the front of our shirts, and choose to wear a brassiere, we will have something to talk about and be willing to have those conversations.  And then there are the fortunate men among us like Charli who have partners with whom to engage in both humor and pleasure simply because we have matching boobs...  8)

I'm not that lucky, so I have to take my pleasure where I can...
Yeah, I pulled my shirt out and showed her one side is "all me". 
Pulled the insert out of the other side and told her "this isn't big enough for this side". 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024