Author Topic: follow up with karidis  (Read 2552 times)

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
went to see karidis.  we both agreed that my left side chest was bigger, and he did say that around june he would be happy to touch it up.  said i may need a little more gland out, around 2g max on that side, and lipo touch up on certain areas.
it feels a little dissapointing for me knowing im going to have to go under again, but im staying positive ive gone thru alot, and i knw going that extra mile now will give me the results i want.
we also talked about the scar tissue i had. i asked him about cortisone, karidis said he doesnt like to give that unless absolutley necessary, as it can cause all sorts of problem and thinning of the skin.  he told me to keep massaging.  and he said if that doesnt sort the scar tissue out, when he does the revision on that side he said he uses a micro-aire cannula lipo tool, and what that does is when the blade rotates it shreds up scar tissue also, allowing for it to be removed.    so further lipo he said does break up scar tissue with the tool he uses.
he also accepted the fact then when he originally saw me instead of doin lipo just the 1st time round, he shud have looked more closely at the problem and did gland removal at the same time, that wud have saved me going thru surgery again
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
well  m8 lets just hope that this time its going to be the last time (fingers crossed), dont worry ive got a nippless Tshirt saved for you for when your ready to wear it! :D

I just hope my scar tissue doesnt become a problem because i realy dont want to have any revision to sort it out.

Keep ya chin up m8, im sure it will be all good in the end ;)

chris.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
cheers chris.  this time round it wont be much coming out, im gna get him to srt the armpit fat as well out.  revocery shud be quicker also.  im lookin 2 get in the gym preety soon n work out.  ive com up with a good overall body workout plan.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
How soon are you gonna get it done? Dont you have to wait awhile? To be honest id be pretty annoyed with him now as it will be his 3rd attempt and he should have made sure he got it right the 2nd time around. I hope theirs no charges to you. That said though i think your results looked pretty good when you posted your pics, so perhaps your a perfectionist  ;D

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
he said i will have to wait untill at least june, which is fine cos i dont fancy surgery any sooner.
the pictures i posted looked ok, but its hard to tell from pics, cos they dont show the problem properly, ie side views etc.
1 side is almost perfect.  its jsut the other side is bigger, and thats what hes gna sort out. karidis even noticed it str8 away.  
im not after a perfect chest, just want a just where its more or less equal in size on both side, i dnt think that alot to ask.  iwudnt have this problem if the surgeons ripped out all the gland in the first place, they have been way to conservative.
im gna get them to try and not charge me for hospital and wil kick up a fuss. as im annoyed more than u stonecold about the situation  :-X

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
So did Kadaris say that Gland was still the problem? Or was it more lipo needed?

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
he said its likely to be more fat than gland.  but a small amount of gland could have remained behind.  which he can only tell once scar tissue has really settled.  but cos that side of the chest pokes out when lookin via a side view, it makes me think its gland as well as some fat.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024