Author Topic: What should I do?  (Read 4059 times)

Offline mcbane27

• Posting Member
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stevebiko27/album?.dir=/5bd1

I am 21 and have had this since I was about 16 I would say.  I am 6'4 and my weight floats around 200-205 pounds.  My nips aren't puffy so I hope it is mostly not glandular.  I am not in the best of shape and am wondering if I dropped fat and added muscle if it would help.  I live in the Chicagoland area and the best I have heard about for surgery is Dr. Pensler.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Your bodyfat looks normal to me. Working out will help but probably wont eliminate it.

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
JMHO  Look into the surgery.  
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Bodyfat normal to me. As far as I can see, I think that working out would help. Just try it, it does not cost anything anyway !

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
bro it's surgery or bust.

that's 100% gyno.

those things are fully developed, and i really doubt an anti-estrogen is going to even help you.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)

Was that Pun intended?  ;D

Yep, looks like gyne.....exercise wont change much around the breast area but i will improve your fitness whilst you wait for surgery . :) .

Offline mcbane27

• Posting Member
I thought as much.  Does anyone have any specific information about Dr. Pensler in Chicago?  I am thinking about the surgery...I just have to find some way to finance it.  Thanks for all your responses so far

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!

that's 100% gyno.

those things are fully developed, and i really doubt an anti-estrogen is going to even help you.

surgery or bust --- how true!

ps. agreed - your only options are living like that or surgery- nothing else will help
... and the saga continues

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
I dunno, I think some good solid chest exercises would straighten you out, or at least give some acceptable results.

There's been a couple of people here who got some nice results from toning up.

At least give it a shot before even thinking about surgery.  Could save you a few grand.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 06:54:28 PM by silly_guy »

Offline mcbane27

• Posting Member
I wanna say thanks to everyone who has taken the time to give advice to me.  I know how hard it is to live with this condition.  I think I am going to make an appointment for the surgery and in the meantime exercise a lot and do solid chest exercises (upper chest only most likely because I have heard and it makes sense that regular and declines will only make it worse)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
regular should be ok.....remember you don't want to do to much to the top of the chest as when they remove the gyne...you will look like they have inversed it instead due to the inferior lower pecs

Offline como

• Posting Member
I used to look very close to how you look now and I dropped about ten pounds and it helped a lot. It's barely noticeable on me now. I suggest you lose at least ten pounds as well before looking into surgery.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
You look like you'll need a straight forward case of lipo.

Offline mcbane27

• Posting Member
So if it is just lipo that I need which I suspected that I didn't have a glandular problem, will that decrease the cost of the surgery?  Also is it just a problem that can be solved by weight loss?  Ive lost about 10 pounds before I took those pictures and I didn't see any diffference.  Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024