Author Topic: Dr. Bartell?  (Read 4605 times)

Offline CLaSH

• Posting Member
Has anyone heard of Dr. Thomas H. Bartell, operating out of Madison WI?

http://www.drbartell.com/index.html

He has an entire portion of his site devoted to gyn, and it seems he might be a good option. I would appreciate anyones wisdom on the matter.

Offline tsjas

• Bronze Member
I have not heard of him although I am from Wisconsin. Vast majority of the surgeons in Wisconsin are not very good at gynecomastia surgery since they don't perform many of these procedures. I had my surgery done by a surgeon from the Milwaukee area and I was very unhappy with the results. I would suggest that you look for a surgeon in a  big city like Chicago or Minneapolis and find a good surgeon that performs many of gynecomasta surgeries each year.

Offline CLaSH

• Posting Member
I have the same sentiments about seeing a PS who does these ops frequently.  On his site he claims to do these often, but doesnt say how often.  Seeing as im a student I would also like to find someone who is on the lower price range if at all possible, but still while having good credentials

Anyone else heard of him?  Any opinions based on what he has on his site?

Offline dmaher

I know this forum is a little bit old, but I'm in Madison now and considering having the surgery done. Has anyone had this procedure done by Dr. Bartell?

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
I too am looking for a surgeon in the milwaukee now for my puffy nipples. Any suggestions? Any help would be great.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024