Author Topic: Hey yall 16 year old her need help!  (Read 4927 times)

Offline XxXMaverick

hey i was wondering of how bad of a case of gyne i have. I have noticed they have been decreasing in size. i just turned 16, but i am very embaressed... i would love advice.

Offline trucker

• Posting Member
You have a minor case of what people here call Puffy Nips. But they don't poke out much, and as you say are decreasing, here's no reason to fret.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
You look like a normal young lad to me ( not that i have seen many  :-/) lol. If they are gettign smaller they should resolve by themselves as gyne growth is some times just a part of puberty....everything is going to be ok :)

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks

Yes you are young still like everone said, but I was 15 when it started to bug me and now Im still trying to resolve it even after surgery..........

You are somewhat what i had and it bothered me so I went for surgery........I waited to later in my life so if it bothers you do something now dont wait like i did......To some it may appear small to yourself it may be disabling............

Good luck all the best 8)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 01:45:23 PM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
Dude I wish I had a chest with nipples like that.

You are a very beautiful and unique MAN.

You are very unique, and if I were you, I'd go to the gym pac some massive muscles on
those pecs, hec your whole body, and drive the girls or guys, what ever you're into, CRAZY !

You're an awesome cool dude, give yourself a chance to develop,
Send us some updated pix after you've been to the gym for sometime.

oh your getting funnier by the min how you seem to admire all these young men   :-\ :-\ ::) :o
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you minor's-photo-cruising pervs are all the same.  blatino particularly, i wish the feds would bust you some day and put you in a pen where the guys would really appreciate your jugs a little more than you'd like  >:(
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jake33304

• Posting Member
Don't be embarassed. You are still developing into a Man. Everyone has different
size pecs and nipples. Think how boring it would be if every man had the same
chest and nipples. You are unique, and special in your own way.

There are male models in the industry that would kill to have your pecs and nipps. 
My advice for you is for you to take this, what you think as a disadvantage and turn
it into an advantage.

Keep going to the gym, pack some more muscle on that awesome chest to go with
those stellar nipples, and drive the girls or guys crazy. To me you look normal, and
what you have is an asset not a liability.  You're awesome, stay cool dude.

Jake Burroughs
Awe Entertainment
awe.entertainment@yahoo.com

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
You're still young and gyne might disappear over the years. If I were you, I'd wait a little bit and see over the years what happens before getting to the next step.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024