Author Topic: Dr Steven Lynch  (Read 2625 times)

Offline mumoft

• Posting Member
Has anyone had any experience with this group in Albany?  I found their website this morning. Some of the before/afters are astounding.  Comments, please, as we are still in the selection stage for our son.

http://www.theplasticsurgerygroup.net/photo-gallery/results.cfm?Category=18

Offline mumoft

• Posting Member
My son has selected Dr. Lynch as his surgeon. We sent pictures, and had a detailed response from the doctor immediately. We  had several more emails regarding length of stay, cost, outcomes, and some other  questions my son asked privately. We are very confident that he is the right ps. His work on breast reconstruction is amazing, and the before/after pictures of the gynecomastia work he has done is also amazing.  He is not cheap. One thing I've seen from the board is the phrase "revision" or "correction". I do not think that my son will need either after surgery with Dr. Lynch.  It is scheduled for mid-July, I promise we will post before and after pictures.  

My son's surgery will be under a general at a hospital, and he has to spend the night.  Dr. Lynch is confident that this will be a great outcome due to his age and elasticity of his skin.

If you have any questions regarding our interaction with the doctor's office, let me know.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024