Author Topic: Do I have Gynecomastia?  (Read 6793 times)

Offline good_old_grimmie

Hi
I'm 17 and i have had nipples like this since I was 13. They have ruined my life and really knocked my self confidence. I am 5 foot 10 and weigh 90kg (I don't know what that is in pounds). I want to know if I have Gynecomastia, and if so is there anything I can do about it.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 07:21:45 AM by good_old_grimmie »

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Yes. A rather severe case of glandular gynecomastia. Doesn't look like you have any fat build-up in your chest, but evidently there is a large amount of hard gland behind your nipples. You look like a perfect candidate for the surgery.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hi
I'm 17 and i have had nipples like this since I was 13. They have ruined my life and really knocked my self confidence. I am 5 foot 10 and weigh 90kg (I don't know what that is in pounds). I want to know if I have Gynecomastia, and if so is there anything I can do about it.

Thanks.

Yes you look like you have it and go to a Ps and have it checked out it wont go away on its own......

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I understand you. The best piece of advice I could give you is to go and see a PS to sort that out. Surgery seems to be the only solution ! Good luck to you man !

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
You look like I did at your age.  It messed with my self confidence too.   I agree with the others who advise you to see a plastic surgeon.  I never did (I'm in my 50s now) and it has affected me all my life.  It did not prevent me from having relationships and a good life, but I wish there had been the options for me when I was young that there are now.   I'm betting that things will work out really well for you.  Good luck.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
It's bad, a similer case but not as sevre. Get surgery ASAP if you can pay for it yourself or someone else can pay for it for you. Dont listen to those people who tell you to wait till your 18 or 20. You have a bad case, most of us have put up with this shit for to long.

Go see a PS they will operate on you, and make your chest look normal. You came here for confirmation and I'm giving it to you, its gynecomastia and you dont have to put up with it anymore.

EDIT-You look like your in preety good shape, I dont see what exercise or diet would do for you at this point either.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 09:00:47 AM by Allan7865 »

Offline wasdwasdwasd

jesus blatino - id never thought id see the day when them words would pass your lips!  ;D

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Blatino is on the ball once again  ;) ;D

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Yep, Blatino's right I believe.

If you do decide on surgery, just make sure to comb these forumes for info.  Lot's of useful stuff here.

Offline good_old_grimmie

Thanks for all the help everyone.
To answer some of your questions I live in the Uk and I don't work out. I've found out that i only actually weigh 190 pounds.

I am going to book an appointment with my doctor and see what he thinks. Because i live in the Uk I can probably get surgery free on the national health service.

Thanks again for all the help.  

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
seems to me if your aged between 14 -18 with gynecomastia jake seems to love your awesome chest
and tells you to get to the gym
sorry jake but your advice is useless crap here!!!!

losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
since their replies are virtually identical, confusing jake and blatino is a forgiveable mistake, they're pervs of a feather. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024