Author Topic: Is she into me?  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Or am I just crazy? You guys seem to give good advice so I thought I would ask here. For six weeks I taught lessons with her, during that period we had a good time, talked alot and respected each others work.

Nearing the end I asked her if she would mind being a reference on my resume because she had a bit of a more elevated position then me. She happily agreed and said that she would give me a very good reference if someone wanted to know. Now heres the strange part, she said that she would like me to call her if I applied for any jobs so she could expect a call.... which to me seemed very unnecessary thing to anticipate in advance. None the less I agreed to give her a call if something came up.

Yesterday was the last day of work and as we were saying goodbye she once again reminded me to give her a call if I applied anywhere. I said I would talk to her latter then.

Now was she just to afraid (like me) to try to establish a link without having it pretain to something purely professional. Either way I intend to apply to places all the more just to talk to her, il see how she acts on the phone and depending I may ask her out for coffee or lunch as friends(or not). We live farely close to each other, she has never made any mention of a husband/boyfriend.

Theres one more thing I should say, she is 11 years older then me.. yes I know it sounds strange, thats why I think I could just be dreaming and she does not feel that way at all about me. She graduated in 95' and I'm just graduating this year 06'. I'm 18 by the way.

Foolish or not I do intend to call her because she wanted to me to, if I have enough guts I will ask her for lunch or something. Any suggestions otherwise?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
she's a woman, and you're trying to make any logical sense of her intentions?  ;)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 09:32:31 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024