Author Topic: What do you think guys?    (Read 3891 times)

Offline Michelangelo

• Posting Member
I think i have puffy nipples, what do you guys advice to do.  I'm 21 is there any chance that it will dissappear.  My nipples only look normal when there cold so i that i have it and i'm very uncomfortable with this.

Here are the pics i took

http://tagworld.com/michiel85/Pictures.aspx

Greetz

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
sorry, It wont go away on its own  :-/  It looks like u just have some glandular tissue that could be taken out via excision.
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline Michelangelo

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply.    
Does anyone have an idea how much succes rate there is with such operation?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Same opinion as SC Game. It seems to be glandular gyne. No excess of fat apparently. Surgery would be the solution. Good luck !!

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I think i have puffy nipples, what do you guys advice to do.  I'm 21 is there any chance that it will dissappear.  My nipples only look normal when there cold so i that i have it and i'm very uncomfortable with this.

Here are the pics i took

Greetz

I don't want to minimize your frustration, but I wish mine was only as bad as yours.  Do people ever say anything about it to you?  I wouldn't look twice at your case if you walked by me with your shirt off.  Again, I don't want to say what you are feeling isn't real, but I think when guys like me see pics of guys like you, we can't see what your so unhappy about.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks

Here are the pics i took

Greetz

Yes this is what it looks like...U need to have the gland removed.......

All the best................. ............8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
     I'm with jones357.   Very likely that there's gland there, but you look great.  Of course, it matters what you think, not what I think.  
     It bothers me a little that a lot of guys think their nips should be absolutely flat.  I mean, it's as if there is this one very specific image of what everyone should look like, and if you vary from that, you're not normal and you don't look right.  So I hope people can look around, at the beach or swimming pool, in magazines and movies, at what other guys really look like, and realize that there is a wide range.  

Offline Michelangelo

• Posting Member
It's just the fact that i only know people that have normal nipples.  I think it just looks better but it wont keep me of the beach, i do wathever i wanna do.  I also think that most of the people were kind enough not to mention it.  

Thanks for al the replies.

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
It's just the fact that i only know people that have normal nipples.  I think it just looks better but it wont keep me of the beach, i do wathever i wanna do.  I also think that most of the people were kind enough not to mention it.  

Thanks for al the replies.

If you are doing what you want, keep doing it and save your money.   Another thing you have to keep in  mind is that the margin of error with the surgery is not good , in my oppinion, when your case is mild.  For instance, if after the surgery my nips are a little puffy, or my chest swells back up and my nips aren't puffy,  I will still look better then having both a fat chest and puffy nips. If someone as mild as you gets scar tissue, you will look exaclty like you look now.  So, is it worth the risk?  I can't answer that.  For my case, even a big scar would be an improvment, so it is worth the risk. Just some food for thought. Good luck either way you go.  

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
or you could just get a surgeon who goes through the arm pit and not have to worry about much noticeable scar tissue. if you get a good surgeon you should have to worry about anything. after all thats why you pay them 5 grand
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
Yours isn't all that bad...I would certainly walk around without a t-shirt in your condition...I wouldn't get surgery either.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024