Author Topic: How bad is it?  (Read 4121 times)

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
I know I have gyno, just wondering how bad is it. Any recommendations? I'm thinking of getting surgery this winter (have to first get some cash, which will be difficult because I probably won't work until after exams, and that will be in October...luckily, the operation is only about 1500 $ here).

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/7571/zagor6do.jpg

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1664/zagor27ff.jpg

Oh, and I am 21, and have 78kg (sorry, don't know the value in lbs...around 160?)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 10:43:04 AM by theblues »

Offline JohnDoe722

• Posting Member
hey there.  newbie here also, so you may want some other words of opinion.  but from my angle, i think you don't have gyne.  in fact, it looks quite normal to me.  maybe you must take more pictures at different angles so it is more visable.  but as i said, i'm a newbie here, and not really in the position whether to say you do or don't have gyne.  well, best of luck.

Offline nomis

• Posting Member
I think you definetly have some gland under your nipples, but not a lot of fat.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Maybe some gland in there ... Not sure; better pics would be appreciated to give you an objective opinion

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
I'll make some frontal and close-up pics later today...glands...is that worse than having just fatty tissue?  ???
What is the difference in procedure? Which is more risky? Could the doctor screw it up by any chance?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 02:37:57 AM by theblues »

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Considering those pics, I'd say gland for sure and a bit of fat. Surgery is an option among others like sports. Try some weights to see if that helps.

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
I'm doing weights, also cardio (running)...that's as small as they'll get, I'm pretty sure of that unfortunately. :(

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I know what you feel. I would like to help you more and tell you that one day it will disappear...  :-[ But if you tell me you already practise sports, I don't know what else to tell you unfortunately. Do you feel any hard tissue behind your nipples ?
Do you seriously consider surgery ? If so, could you keep contact to let us know how it is going ? That would be nice !
All the best to you, good luck

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
I feel some hard tissue, especially behind my left nipple, not so much on my right breast.

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting surgery...I just found out that there is a clinic who performs gyno surgery just 3 minutes walk away from my house...now THAT's a blessing at least.  ;D

I really hope this is gonna be my last summer of shirt-always-on suffering, but we'll see how it goes.

I'll keep you updated (won't be getting surgery before winter, that's almost for sure).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024