Author Topic: My 8 years story  (Read 2600 times)

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
Hello everyone,I had gyne due to my throyid problem when i was 10 years old.When it appear,I don't know how to hide it and found by the classmate,lucky my throyid problem fix very fast and stop the gyne grow,it isn't very big boob so i was able to wear one shirt,altough my classmate found it,but they havn't laugh me because i only have 35KG also,Anyway,when i was 14,the throyid problem came again,my chest become larger and i'm 50 kg now.But it also acceptable.When i was 14, i do not know working out would make the problem worse,then i always work out and it become more puffy.The life become harder,and i need to wear two shirt when physical education lesson,and i go out i need to always cross my hand,and "curve" my backbone some to hide gyne.Anyway, some poeple mention my problem but they do not joke or play fun one me.I'd like to thank god here.4 weeks ago i talked to my parents and go to find a plastic surgeon and had surgery in 1 week ago,no liposuction,but the docotor say he  can cut the fat and gland without the liposuction.Also,the result is very good,gyne problem 100% solve,no more puffy,veryvery flat,but right have some concave(just a little).Now i'm 18years old.I want to thanks god again because i can fix the problem in early age.I saw many post in there that they fight with this problem many years,and very pain to having this problem.Now my life become shine,I'm waiting for healing and i try to work out and burn fat(70KG now)
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
sounds like your surgeon is serious about fixing it.  

good luck  :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
sounds like your surgeon is serious about fixing it.  

good luck  :)

yes,he did.He do not give me out of hospital after surgery,he need to drain out the fuild 3 more day.Anyway,the drain is very terrible,he input about 10 cm drain in my breast.....and i don't know it(I slept during the surgery)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024