Author Topic: Acute Gyn, 18years old, any opinions? Pics  (Read 4490 times)

Offline tfox

• Posting Member
I am 6'2" weighting in at 160lbs. I was skinny as a stick until 10, got chubby, lost the weight about a year ago. A year ago I weighted 185lbs-ish. Since then I have worked out and got a lot of muscle, then I let it all go and did a huge cut.

Now I'm down to 160lbs, but after all that my nipples are still puffy and slightly hard. I am quite skinny, yet my nipples protrude quite prominently, and its about as embarrassing as it could possibly be. I have only been swimming 3 times in 4 frigging years, twice was when i was on two vacations, and I'm fed up with that.

I am in Ontario, so OHIP would cover the excission correct?

Do you think its just an excission needed, or any possible lipo? I dont think so, but thats my uninformed opinion

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g291/tfox_01/

Take a look, and tell me what you think!

Thanks!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Impossible to see the pics cos' we've got to login for that ... Try to change your settings so that we might be able to see them. Cheers.

Offline tfox

• Posting Member
Darned photobucket... Fixed that now.

Anyone again!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 01:14:45 PM by tfox »

Offline pirate4225

• Posting Member
looks like there is some gland for sure.  If in Ontario, get it checked by your local physician and if all is good hormone-wise and you really want to get rid of it - then go see a good PS.  Drs Fielding and Lista are very good and can probably excise the remaining gland.

Take Care
Pirate

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline tfox

• Posting Member
Yeah I figured, crap.

I'm going to start looking around between Lista and Fielding, both seem good.

Would you say it would be a simple excission, or would lipo need to be accompanied with the excission?

For me, that really makes the difference between $100, and around $1500

Stupid glands

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
Sure it's gland. But not alot! You got a very small case of gyne. Is it effecting your daily life alot? I wouldnt do any kind of surgery unless it really bothers you.

Offline tfox

• Posting Member
It has bothered me every day for the past 5 years of my life.

I wear a small undershirt every day to hold it down... I dont care the cost, it shall be done

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
Then i wish you good luck my friend. The surgery helped ALOT for me, im not 100% happy but it's still a big load off my chest (hoho)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024