Author Topic: Ignorance of My Doctor  (Read 2297 times)

Offline needhelpnow

• Posting Member
Went to see my doctor to get some blood work to test my testosterone levels before I schedule surgery. My doctor firts examined my chest after talking to him about my gyne. He stated it's really no big deal it's just breast tissue. i was flabbergasted by his statement, needless to say I'm changing doctors and still going forward with the PS consultation at the end of this month!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
He stated it's really no big deal it's just breast tissue. i was flabbergasted by his statement.

'Just breast tissue'.....  Yikes! How many guys want 'breast tissue'?

Going to a GP is a waste of time in my opinion. A GP will know very little of Gynecomastia, be unsympathetic or both.

John.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 05:43:56 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Bryan123

• Posting Member
Face it the medical field is sexist.  If a women grew a penis it would be removed no questions or denials by the insurance company period.  Men are just supposed to live with a condition they did not want not can emotionally deal with.  The condition SSSUUUCCCKKSSS!

:(

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

There's a difference between primary sex organs and secondary. If a man started growing a v a g i n a, I'm sure insurance would cover it's removal.

Yer right there my man. So then.... I wonder why, when us guys grow 'breasts', many insurance companies refuse to 'recognize' the condition... ???

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024