Author Topic: depressed teen: How bad is it, surgery?  (Read 3707 times)

Offline broodingteen42

• Posting Member
ive had this condition since puberty and ive been working so hard to lose wieght lately, 35 lbs since january, but they're not gettin any smaller!!! WAHT DO I DO?!?!

Offline Drew

• Posting Member
  • My Chest!
edit:
If it's still there after end of puberty, you would definitely be a good candidate for surgery.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 08:14:36 AM by ocular »
June 23, 2006:
Direct Excision and Liposuction.
Performed by Dr. Wiener in Houston, Tx.

Offline broodingteen42

• Posting Member
im only 15 so is that even possible at this point?

Offline broodingteen42

• Posting Member

Offline Michelangelo

• Posting Member
Especially dont worry about it because it can all still go away.
The only thing that i would try to do is to make sure that you not gain any weight.  Just sport enough and eat normal, it can look very bad but normally it will disappear.  

Good luck man.

Offline broodingteen42

• Posting Member
thanx for the support guys, ya helped! lol

Offline lopher

• Bronze Member
Well most people's reaction would be to tell Blatino to go fukk himself. Unfortunately despite the fact that he's only saying that shlt to upset you, he's probably right  :-/

They look like their sprouting  :o
I personally can't believe their going to go away by themselves at that size. I know a lot of teenage gyne does clear up, but that's just the typical pea sized lumps of sore gland that have been there for a short time. If you want to be completely sure it's not going to resolve then you can wait until you've had it for 2 years, then the odds of it going away on it's own are miniscule whatever your age. Personally, as long as it's stable now I would go for the op. And you'll need to go to a sympathetic Dr like Bermant for treatment, most surgeons don't want to operate on 15 year olds with gyne because they don't understand the condition very well and don't have a very good grasp of the emotional pain it causes nor the prognosis of making a 'miracle recovery'. From pea to flea, sure. From golf ball to flea...nah, look it dosen't even rhyme, can't be true  ;)

lopher

Offline lopher

• Bronze Member
Next time your washing the dishes with your mom, ask her how much she would pay for some high quality dinner plates? then flop your puppies out and ask her for $5 grand to pay for your surgery.

It's either that or sell your pics to blatino's favorite site man-breasts-international.com because surgery is your only option, or you'll be listening to these blatino like comments until your old and bitter enough to actually find them funny  ;D

And don't worry about the size of the aerola's. Pre op I was lying in my back yard shirtless once when I had a military helicopter mistakenly land on mine. But once you get the op a half moon aerola reduction can soon sort that problem out.

lopher
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 08:06:18 AM by lopher »

Offline Mike_83

• Gold Member
    • My gyne page
broodingteen42, your case was very similar to mine.   Not as extreme...but very similar.  From the pics it looks like your not overweight or out of shape.   I would imagine  surgery is your only option.   Talk to your family doctor, let him know you want to take care of this...and go from there.  Not to give you false hope, but insurance covered mine.  Take a look at my pics and you will see where i am coming from.  

Mike  
Bilateral Excision, and Lipo.  6/5/02

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024