Author Topic: Gland or fat???????  (Read 5437 times)

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
How can you tell if it is gland? My one side is bigger then the other and on one of my sides I have some fat (not that bad) building up on the sides under the armpit.

Also, if you bend over and your breasts are hanging is the fat or gland pushing it out and making it look worse than it is?  

I'm going to work out and join the local gym, Doing cardio and light lifting.

Can all of this be fat? I have had this for so long?
Here is the link.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gotgyne

Offline oyelad

• Posting Member
Honestly doesn't look like you have it to me. The pectorial muscles are located in the chest and thus make it protrude. Seems like pretty much everyone should know that but posts on this forum would suggest otherwise.

Gyno sufferer's breasts take on the shape of a cone or have puffy nipples -- you have neither.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Any more comments please they are welcome good or bad. I'm a big boy :)

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
mild case i'd say.  some gland maybe and a little fat below the nips.  i'd try lifting weights first to see if you can build the chest and moreso the upper chest a bit...but what do i know...i just had mine ripped out

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i think you have a mild case, i think it's just conical enough in shot 8 of 2nd album.  only way to tell for sure with that is see if you can feel a disk-like mass and/or get it examined.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Peter, who did you have surgery with?
Where your pics like mine?

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
I can't take anymore of this gyne. I will make it my misson that this year will be the last year I suffer from this.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
It's really hard to tell.  I was sure that most of my boobs were gland but after the pathology report my surgeon told me he removed roughly 800-1000 cc's from each breast, and only 25% or so was gland.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 10:14:08 PM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Thanks for the reply. I did workout and did 150 push ups 5 days a week about 3 5 years ago and it didn't help.
It acutally looked a little better when I stoped because it wasn't bulky looking.
My gyne seems like it is getting worse over the last year or so.

P.S. where did you get the pic of the girl:)

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Don't remember

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024