Author Topic: is this gyne?  (Read 3570 times)

Offline fffffff

• Posting Member
I'm 15, I used to weigh a lot but then I lost a lot of weight, I'm sure you've heard that tons.

Can someone tell me if this is Gyne? I'm really hoping it's just loose fat (if it is I'm willing to do anything to get rid of it).

Thanks.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/fffffff_02/cap_003.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/fffffff_02/cap_002.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/fffffff_02/cap_001.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/fffffff_02/cap_004.jpg

I know their really bad quality, but all I have is a year old webcam to take pics.

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
Yes, they are better.  It looks as though you have mild gyne.

-Oleska-
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

Offline fffffff

• Posting Member
Well, thanks.

Really not what I wanted to hear (obviously) but thanks for telling me, I appreciate it.

Offline fffffff

• Posting Member
If I do some cardio and pushups will that help any or just make it worse?

Thanks.

Offline fffffff

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot for the advice, I tried feeling around and pushing down a bit and things like that and I don't really feel any lumps inside, just the normal feeling of anything else, so maybe it's not gyne after all? Do you have any advice on how to go about feeling or is just a normal feel like you would anything else fine? I just want to make completely sure.

Guess I'll just have to work on cadio and push ups and things like that and hopefully it isn't gyne (thats a big hopefully cause I wouldn't want to make it look worse.)

Thanks a lot though, I really appreciate it.

Edit: I just noticed, do you mean feeling like on the outside of the skin or on the inside? Because my chest is kind of bumpy but I'm not sure if it's because of fat or anything, but I guess it could be sense I've ever really payed any attention to it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 08:39:26 AM by fffffff »

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Hey Dude,

It's normal case gyne.  You have the tell-tale puffy nips (like most of us).  However, you are young enough that it may resolve on it's own.  Depends how long you have had it and at what stage of puberty you are at?  I'd see where you are at in a years time.  If it's still there and you are not happy with the look, then consider surgery... but, in my opinion, you are too young yet.  As some have suggested, more exercise and a better diet may help somewhat - but may not be enough to get rid of the puffies (I know from experience!).
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline fffffff

• Posting Member
I've had it for ages, I know it's been at least a number of years, and I think I'm pretty much basically done with puberty, I don't see much more that can take place (lots of facial hair, body hair, voice, balls, ect)

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Hey Man,

Yeah, it's looked like you were through it from your photos (goatee was a hint).

You could go to an endo to check hormone levels, but you seem to have the standard case of adolescent gyne... so your hormone levels are very likely normal now and it likley won't resolve without surgical intervention.

Try some exercise and diet options first, then consult a plastic surgeon if you are not happy.  It's expensive though and may be out of reach for such a young guy.  Your case isn't too bad though.  Good luck young fella.  Many here are in the same boat!

Offline fffffff

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

Yeah I was going through other peoples pics and I guess I'm pretty lucky it's not to bad and I plan on doing pretty much everything I can to minimize it, currently I bike for 1-2 hours a day for cardio and use my brothers weights and things for weight training, but I'll probably stop working on my chest muscles to minimize the appearance of it.

I doubt I'll be able to afford surgery for a very long time.

Thanks though, I appreciate the advice a lot.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 07:42:29 PM by fffffff »

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Don't stop working out your chest!  I have heard that decline presses may not be a great idea when you have gyne, but don't stop working out your chest.  You can actually build up the upper chest (incline presses) to hide the gyne more + it will tone up your chest.  It worked for me for years (having a muscular chest to hide gyne).  I have heard this theory before (that weights make it look worse), but I don't buy it.  If you are healthier and stronger, you will look better.

Good luck dude!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024