Author Topic: Off topic Pen1s question. Serious...  (Read 6897 times)

Offline Davo

• Posting Member
Sorry this is a little off topic, in accordance to this site, but I really would appritiate your guys' help: Well, when I have an orgasm, my head of my pen1s is very tender and painful to touch. My head is not sensitive to touch before orgasm, but exactly 1 sec after the orgasm kicks in, my pen1s head is painful to rub or have friction on. I dunno. Am I the only one that finds rubbing your pen1s head during orgasm painful? I am concerned cause, how am I going to survive oral sex?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 06:07:40 PM by Davo »

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
err not painful... but sensitive

Offline Davo

• Posting Member
I mean painful to touch or rub during. If i just touch the shaft I am fine.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Well, 2 things.

1. Depending on your age, it makes a difference. When boys are young, they are multi orgasmic, like women. They can simply have orgasm after orgasm. Each time gets harder, but one isnt the limit. But when men reach an older age (I assume your atleast about 18 and over by the looks of it) Men can usually only have one orgasm and then the pen1s starts to lose its blood.

2. You didnt straight out mention whether you were having sex or masterbating. When your masterbating, your hand alot more rough than a womens insides, so the friction is much more intense (not for the better that is) and that usually is what will cause it. Never after having sex was there any pain for me. It has been awkward to pee yes, but never painful.

Were you recently circumsized?

« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 06:38:40 PM by usernameX »
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Davo

• Posting Member
Well I appritiate the replies. I am circumsized and I am 19. I am a virgin. Lol, not to be graphic but if I masturbate in a blanket (with pressure around the head) once I peak, I can hardly stroke anymore cause the friction and smash/rubbing of the head friggin hurts during the orgasm. So can you relate to this maybe?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 06:56:06 PM by Davo »

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Sounds pretty normal... what i don't understand is why you have to touch it after you've blown your wad? - Let it rest dude!  I'm with username... woman's insides or mouth will be much better - now get the hell out there, so you don't have to blow into blankets anymore!
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Yes and no. Im 17 and dont masterbate quite frequently because I have the luxury of having sex fairly often. Dont mean to rub it in. I can relate yes. When I was a rampant masterbater (we all were at sometime, im not a shamed to admit it) I would sometimes get delicateness in my penis. Personally, I think the only real reason such pain your describing would be from either doing it too frequently (dont bother doing it more than once a day, its a healthy yes I can give that to you, but you should try to focus your mind on other things bro) or when your masterbating, your using too much pressure.

A personal tip that I found worked best for me (I was circumsized a few years ago, so I had to adapt to it) when you hold your male thingy, grab from as far down as the shaft as you can reach and make sure the skin you pull up, doesnt overlap the head.

Try it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 07:24:23 PM by usernameX »

Offline Davo

• Posting Member
Sweet...so your saying I dont need to "toughen" my head up for when I get oral sex? It wont be as bad a tight sock? Ok, LOL, this is the last one, then I will move from this disgusting, and demoralizing topic...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 07:30:36 PM by Davo »

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Hahaha dude...the mouth or the girls inside is not rough at all. Its quite soft and mushy. You dont need a "hard head" lol Youll be fine. Go out and get laid ;D

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I experience the same thing.

When I'm having sex with my wife, it feels fine, but when I cum, the head of my penis hurts when it's in her.

We're trying to have another kid, so I'm keeping it in her when I cum.

If I just leave it in her without continuing to thrust in and out, it's fine, but when I continue to pump her while cuming, it hurts like hell.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
Sounds pretty normal... what i don't understand is why you have to touch it after you've blown your wad? - Let it rest dude!  I'm with username... woman's insides or mouth will be much better - now get the hell out there, so you don't have to blow into blankets anymore!

lmao :p

Offline myusername

• Posting Member
I've never had sex before, but I have little bumps on my shaft, now, I have a skin condition that causes me to break out in rashes, it either has to be that or jock itch correct?

Offline charley3

• Posting Member
I think the only reason ur head hurts is because ur rubbing it into sheets, socks, ect. You should just masterbate the normal way... rubbing shaft up and down... works just as well. or if ur wanna be venterous.... (www.jackinworld.com)
-they got lots of info on that topic.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
If you want to toughen it up get a close m8 to whack your knob regular like with some stinging  nettles.

Just explain to him the problemt,thats what oppos are for ;D. We've all been there son.Now my knob is so tough I have to use sand paper and deep heat to get any sensation at all.

Offline charley3

• Posting Member
why would u even want to do that... isnt the point of sex to get sensation?  ???
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 01:36:19 PM by charley3 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024