Author Topic: Do I have it??  (Read 3170 times)

Offline DylanJa

• Posting Member

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
yeah, to me it looks like you have a good bit of gland under there. go get a consultation (some do surgeons do that for free) and just ask--is this fat that i can lose or is this something else? what do you have to lose?

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
gyne gland plus some fat - including some you could lose yourself...we all have some of that.  good luck.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
gland and some fat too. Some sports could help to reduce it. Just try it and see. Good luck

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
I think you have the gyne. Slim down may be worst than you think. Surgery will be the best option.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline DylanJa

• Posting Member
Are they really that bad??

Offline Gavin

• Posting Member
They're not way too bad when compared to many cases around here, but it's there. You can probably lose some of it, as people have said, but I don't know how it'd look after that -- it could just make it more apparent; say if everything around it goes down, but those stay the same.

I don't claim to know how things will turn out, but maybe try exercise before any thoughts of surgery and see how things go.

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
most males nipples point down while most males with gyno point straight out
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline anonguy

• Bronze Member
Yeah, defininetly gland.  Dieting will not fix it.  Reminds me a lot of my case.  Get the surgery. You'll be much happier.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024