Author Topic: My Gyno...  (Read 2717 times)

Offline manssiere

Here is pics of my Gyno..  How would you rate it between 1 and 10.. 10 being the worst?

And actually, the pointiness varies. This picture does not appear as bad as it usually is. Most of the time my breasts are more coned and pointy.

I am starting a fitness program and nutrition plan to shed the fat I have put on, then plan on seeking out a surgeon in the spring.

Also.. Does anyone ever get the surgery covered by insurance?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
low end, 1-2, if it weren't for a slight asymmetry on the right i wouldn't have picked you out in a crowd unless you had a bad day like you mention, but that doesn't mean it can't mess a life up.  weight loss may make it more visible but would still be good preparation.  insurance odds might be 1 in 20 or worse for more severe cases.  good luck.    
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 09:57:26 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline nogyne29

• Posting Member
  • headstrong
agreed. definetly not above a 3. total cost of surgery should be around $3500 to $5000. good luck to ya man!

Offline randomuser1

• Posting Member
from that point i can tell its probably mostly fat some gland. i'd recommend posting a frontal pic also with it at it's "worst"

Offline manssiere

Thanks all.

I will definately take a picture of it at its worst. The current picture is definately at my best. I am going to dig for the summer photos when we went to Hilton Head. I know there was at least one picture my wife took that made my stomach turn.

Offline manssiere

Here is a beach one... I will take another pic this week at it's worst. It really is embarrassing..

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
i don't think you look all that bad....the fact that you are at the beach with your shirt off at all is something that most of us would not do.

I think you should try to get in better shape and see what happens.....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024