Author Topic: Circumcision  (Read 4219 times)

Offline DylanJa

• Posting Member
Does anyone know of any message boards like this one that deal with circumcisions??

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
no, but i'd recommend against circumcision unless it's absolutely necessary for some medical reason. that's the most sensitive part of a man's penis. u lose that and u lose a lot of sexual pleasure. just my 2 cents.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
The Old wives tale is that if you have a foreskin you are more likely to get infections in that area and also there are personal hygene issues ie a cheesy rod.

This may be so if you don't ever wash, however if you keep yourself clean I doubt it is relevent. Another thing I hear is that tight foreskins can cause problems. I myself had a problem with this. And a doctor gave me some 'stretching exercises to sort me out.Of course  there may be cases where a circumcision is still medically necesscary.

I find it amazing in America this procedure is still commonly practiced. In the Uk I only knew one guy who was circumcised and he was Jewish. If it is done for cosmetic reasons it is plain silly.Rant over I just find it a bit off to cut something  that your child is born with and nine times out of ten doesn't cause any problems.

I feel sad when I hear men lament the fact they had no choice about whether to have the chop or not.  

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
i agree. i mean, don't just randomly chop off parts of a person's body for no reason. and for the record, i didn't write "thingy" in my post, ha ha ha. i guess the board thinks the "p" word is dirrrrrty, ha ha ha.

anyway, unless it's necessary then leave it alone and than God that you have it!!!!

i know i'm happy i've got mine!  8)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i got the knife too and i don't want to make fun of a serious problem, but am i the only one who laughed at stretching exercises?   :D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 06:25:09 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
i had it done due to medical reasons when i was 12 yrs old... it was done by a general surgeon... and has a slight scar... (not that i care)  ;D

i was up and running in exactly 7 days from surgery...
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I just read an article that says Circumcision reduces the chances of HIV, at least according to the aptly-named Dr. Kevin De male thingy, director of the World Health Organization's Department of HIV/AIDS.

Here's a link to the article:  http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=healthNews&storyID=2006-12-13T205927Z_01_N13463413_RTRUKOC_0_US-AIDS-CIRCUMCISION.xml&src=121306_1710_ARTICLE_PROMO_also_on_reuters
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
HA HA HA,  it changed the fine man's name to Dr. Male Thingy!  HA HA HA HA HA!   ;D  :D  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024