Author Topic: happy with myself  (Read 3463 times)

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
some of you older posters already know my story.
Ill sum it up. I had gyne, was robbed of teenage years, and turned schizophrenic.
But right now im not regretting one bit. Its all made me who am i today and i like myself now.
Yes, i hate the fact i didnt play football and i didnt have a full relationship with one girl but i see all this as minor now. Theres so many things in the world going on right now that are bigger than us. Im not telling you to not get surgery. Please DO if u can. I know for one its made me alot happier overcoming this obstacle.

Lately i have been reading ALOT and there some interesting stuff out there. Ive been reading about mythologies from different countries, religion, all sorts of stuff. Did u know some ppl say that the pyramids in Egypt line up with stars? How in the h*ll do u do that so accurately. Were they more advanced than us in math and other things? did they have help from "other" ppl?
these are questions im asking and answers im looking for. Right now i dont consider myself religious anymore. More like "spiritual." That is i believe in The Creator/God. Do people know what they are saying when they say amen? I found out Amen was the name of someone from Egypt. I dont know how true it is but it makes you think where alot of words that we blindly say come from.
Heres another example of stuff ive been reading about.
Take note. I take ALL of this with a grain of salt and you should too.
Theres a hiphop song from 1995(i think) from a Wu-Tang member called Killah Priest. Its called B.I.B.L.E/Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.
In one line the artist says "the white image of Christ is really Cesar Borgia, and the, second son of Pope Alexander."
Now do a google image and search for Cesar Borgia. Doesn't he look familiar? Kinda makes you think right?
I mean if Jesus was born in the Middle East why would he be white and have blue eyes? I know it doesnt REALLY matter what color he is and his teachings are more important. but it kinda proves that there are probably lies throughout history to suit agendas.
Now i can make a whole post about the Vatican but i wont even get into that. I mean they have millions of bucks but they wont help starving children in africa. Plus they wanna keep all those books to themselves.

Anyway this post was just to wake up the mind of some u guys and know there are bigger things in the world. But by all means the surgery if u can.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 05:45:57 AM by carguy44 »

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
actually there are a lot of white people with blue eyes from the middle east. most people just think of stereotypes of people living in sand with dark hair and eyes. not true.  i fail to see what any of that has to do with people struggling with gyne. if people think it's a serious enough issue that they need surgery, then no matter what there is that's "More important" or "bigger" out there in the world..this is something "big" to them.  

anyway...

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
Oh really?? i had no idea.
What i mean by bigger things is that gyne is not the end of the world. It may feel that way(it did to me) but its not. If u were here before ud know how much i hated it. Im a changed man after surgery.
Right now im in learning mode.  I had no idea there were people in the middle east like that. now i know and knowings half the battle. :)

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
What really sparked my new interest in learning was the book by Dan Brown(Da vinci code author) Angels and Demons. I read that book in like 2 days. It was that good. I know its all fiction but it really made me think.
I think people have a narrow view of the world but books like this challenge that and broaden horizons. Thats what it did for me personally.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
good to see you again carguy.  i've started reading all kinds of stuff way off the beaten path the last couple of years, and it's pretty mind blowing even if you skeptically filtered off half of it .  ancient archeology, out of body and after death stuff, extraterrestrial stories.  it's not that there isn't credible evidence, it's that most of it gets ignored because academics and mainstream journalism are afraid to touch it and be thought weird.  thank goodness for the net where you can do your own investigating and decide for yourself.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Spleen

To be hung up on the appearance of Jesus, or any other important religious figure for that matter, is to miss the point.  

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
thats why i said his teachings are more important. just tried to open peoples minds and ask questions instead of blindly following things.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 03:37:55 PM by carguy44 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024