Author Topic: liposuction only surgeries going bad?  (Read 2151 times)

Offline SomeDude420

• Posting Member
i am very concerned about this because i just had lipo only done and before i did not know that they usually went bad.  please reply with pictures of how they went bad or tell me how.  this is starting to really depress me and i suspect that perhaps my results are not what i expected.  i get to see what they look like on monday when i can take my vest off and i am very concerned about this please reply.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I understand your concern, but worrying isn't going to make your results better, and it'll make you feel worse.  Don't worry at this point.  

Really, you should give yourself a few months before everything settles down and you can see a clear picture of what you're going to look like.  Swelling can torment you for months and make you think the gyne is coming back or that the doctor missed an area.  It's possible that your results are satisfactory.  If they are not, then most P.S.'s will do a revision surgery for no cost or at least a low cost.  It is what it is...  Just wait it out and try to not worry.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
I had lypo only and it really only made the fat area smaller....I have to go in now for the rest........

Offline desi

• Gold Member
hey somedude420, who was ur surgeon?
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024