Author Topic: Time to go.  (Read 5113 times)

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I'm not sure why I'm posting this right now.. but here we go.

I've had gyne for about four years, give or take. For some reason, even though I knew about the condition and its operation fix, I thought it would be something I have for the rest of my life. No more.

I tried Prevent spray, I tried andractim. Neither of them worked. I think andractim failing is probably what finally pushed me to get it sorted. I guess I'm lucky in some ways..

My case isn't TOO bad. I'm 18, so I have the rest of my life to go after this. Additionally, I'm lucky to be in a financial position from which I can sort it out by myself.

I know I haven't said much in this, but I just had to say.. my op is in a matter of weeks now, and I cannot wait to have this sorted.

Here's to the rest of our lives.
etc.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Good luck. In the meantime start getting your chest area in good shape. Start bench pressing 3 or 4 times a week. Get that area sore. Do cardio also.

I believe getting your chest is good shape will give you better results, since the pec muscle will be more noticable, and the doctor can actuall "See" what he is countouring the fat against. Its just makes things easier.

$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Incline, incline, incline.  Never do decline presses. for that matter, don't even do flat bench presses, only inclines.

Offline Spleen

I disagree jc.  If he's ready to go for surgery soon just work everything out.  

Offline jc71

What? "just work everything out" Not sure what that means.

doddy, if you're training chest, hit inclines hard. :)

Offline Spleen

Since his operation is just a few weeks away why avoid any particular exercise?  If he's got a month to go doing declines won't change his appearance at all.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
My chest muscles are fairly well developed anyway. This is due to the work I did trying (unsuccessfully) to conceal it.

I've got a good base to go from post-op.

Offline jc71

Encouraging someone with gynecomastia to do decline presses is without question an idiotic statement. If this is an example of the depth of understanding i'm dealing with as it relates to chest anatomy, physiology and exercise, i'll comment no more on this thread.  :-/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 09:28:23 AM by jc71 »

Offline EROSTONY

• Posting Member
  • looking for your input :)
working out your chest is a good idea especially if your are more than just puffy. my  surgeon suggested that it is better to have something for them to work with or you will wind up with nipples around your belly button or at least not in the right position.

Offline Spleen

Encouraging someone with gynecomastia to do decline presses is without question an idiotic statement. If this is an example of the depth of understanding i'm dealing with as it relates to chest anatomy, physiology and exercise, i'll comment no more on this thread.  :-/

Cool!  Now I can talk about you behind your back...

Offline jc71

I think you're out matched spleen!

Offline Spleen

Hey!  You broke your promise!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024