Author Topic: My pics, Need Help and Questions!!  (Read 3654 times)

Offline Colossus

• Posting Member
Hello all,

I'm 27 years old and have had Gyne since puberty.  I've always been a bit overweight so I always attributed the gyne to that.  I didn't actually know that this was a condition until a few months ago.  I recently lost about 60 lbs. getting to about the right weight for me which is about 175 lbs.  The fat has gone, but the gyne has remained and almost looks worse now!  :'(
Photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/icolossus

I have already seen my PCP last week in Colorado Springs, CO.  He thought that I was a good candidate for the surgery and recommended me to 2 local surgeons that are both members of the Am. Society of Plastic and Rec. Surgeons (Dr. Speirs and Dr. Dubois).  I am going to schedule a consultation with the first one this week hopefully.  My questions:
1. Do I really need to see an endo?  I've had the condition since puberty.
2. Does anyone with experience here think that I am a good candidate for the surgery?
3. Should I do as many consultations as possible to find the right surgeon?

Any feedback at all is much appreciated.

Offline unisys

• Bronze Member
1.  It's recommended, but not absolutely necessary, so it's your call.

2.  You seem to be a good candidate for surgery since you have a pretty obvious case of glandular tissue that's causing the puffy nipples.

3.  Read through the boards for other people's experiences to help you find suitable surgeons in your area.  Setup consultations with their surgeons and anyone else you feel would be suitable.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
1.  what he said.  
2.  what he said.  
3.  what he said, except that a consultation fee might run you from free to $50-150, so unless you think you find the right ps right off, two or three might do.  
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 07:55:26 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Colossus

• Posting Member
Did you take a picture of me while I wasnt looking? Your case iis almost identical to mine!

Nope it's me in the flesh.  Where are your pics at?  Thanks for the help guys although I haven't found anyone on this board yet that has had surgery in Colo Springs/Denver area.  Anyone?

Offline tittyman111

• Bronze Member
i had surgery in Fort Collins by Chris Tsoi...he sucked, and was some religious wacko who didnt listen to me very well.

Offline Colossus

• Posting Member
Your chest isn't offensive looking - it looks pretty much in shape, and kind of pleasant looking.

You certainly do not have a dire case of gynecomastia - it looks like a fairly minor case that is nothing to be ashamed of. As most normal persons do not look at the male chest as something sexual, I really think most would look at you in swimming trunks without a second thought.

This is only my opinion.

Hey I appreciate that.  But it was hard getting the right angle so that you could see what I'm dealing with.  Plus, it doesn't look bad when the nipples are hard.  When they are not though it's puff city.  Any tshirt I wear, the gyne sticks out big time.  Thanks though

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
You have a case very similar to mine. I had surgery on Sept. 27th.

Here's some pics of my results and what you might expect.

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/chopemoff/

Good luck, and congrats on losing 60 pounds dude!

Offline Colossus

• Posting Member
Thanks chopemoff!  Your results look great.  Thanks so much I've got a consultation setup for tomorrow.  Your pics give me hope!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024